Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any proof?

Started by firda, January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchubertReijiMaigo

Hmm look like (again) the looped Rotoverter behavior, the famous hyper-waves when the load detune and tune the circuit itself... (Q vary with the R component of the battery). When the battery is charged the circuit goes Under Unity and start to discharge and when the battery is discharged the circuit goes OU and recharge itself and so on...
UU -> OU -> UU -> OU...

ltseung888

http://pesn.com/2012/02/22/9602042_South_African_Fuel-Free_Generator_Preparing_for_Market/

It appears that Lead-out or Bring-in energy will be proven beyond any shadow of doubt by the coming commercial product.  One of the first batch of 5KW home generators will be delivered to Sterling Allan in Utah. 

Please read the above article carefully and follow the development in the next few weeks. 

I shall write up a possible theory for it.  It is very similar in operation to the group who claimed that they could recharge a bank of 12V car batteries. 

The FREE ENERGY commercial devices actually come from a “not top tier” country (South Africa or Greece).  USA, China, Russia and Japan will have no need to keep their OU inventions top-secret.  We now have non-military devices available for purchase. 

Some with the capability may want to license the technology as soon as possible.

May God Continue to Guide the inventors and the supporters.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Possible Theory of the South Africa Company Machine.

1.       There is no violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy.  The observed Output Energy was Lead-out or Brought-in from the surrounding.  The more exact explanation is that the energy comes from the orbiting electrons.

2.       There is a DC pulsing circuit of some sort.  With a Sharp Pulsing or a sudden cut-off of electricity, there will be sharp spike of voltage.  This is often called the back EMF (ElectroMotive Force).  Such back EMF can be seen in circuits such as the Joule Thief or FLEET (Forever Lead-out Electromagnetic Energy Transformer).  Any oscilloscope can display such voltage waveforms.

3.       The normal transformer theory applies to slow AC frequencies â€" The rate of flux change per turn is the same for the Primary and the Secondary circuits.  Thus a 1:1 transformer will not increase the secondary voltage.  But a 1: N transformer can if N > 1.  This theory does not apply in the spike case described in point 2.

4.       The classical explanation of resonance is WRONG.  In the textbooks, no energy comes from the surrounding at resonance.  In the particular case of sound resonance, we can have a constant sound source from a signal generator.  If we place a cup of height equal to ¼ wavelength of the frequency next to the Speaker, we can hear a much louder sound anywhere in the room.  The cup cannot be an energy source.  Where does the louder sound energy come from?

5.       The textbook answer is that the sound energy from the signal generator is entirely responsible.  The louder sound is some kind of reflection or echo.  Some of the sound waves are reflected back so that a louder sound is heard.  But can there be another explanation?

6.       When we focus back on the experiment in point 4, we find that the louder sound is heard anywhere in the room or in open space â€" with no reflecting surfaces in sight.  Can the louder sound energy come from the kinetic energy of the air molecules?  Can the resonance set-up change the random movement to an ordered movement?  Can this more ordered movement account for the louder sound energy?  The answer from a vigorous mathematical analysis is YES.

7.       If the resonance set-up in Sound can lead-out or bring-in the kinetic energy of air molecules, can the resonance set-up in Electrical Circuits lead-out or bring-in the energy of the orbiting electrons?

8.       We can easily produce resonance electrical circuits via the appropriate use of Inductors (L), Capacitors (c) and Resistors (R).  We call such LCR circuits.  An example is the use of such circuits to tune-in radio stations.  We can see fluctuating waveforms on the oscilloscope even if we use a battery that provides Direct Current (DC).

9.       With pure resistors, the Power is given by the formula P=V*I where P is the Power, V is the Voltage and I is the Current.  With AC or Pulsing circuit, this simple relationship no longer holds.  We have to consider the phase angle.  If the AC voltage and AC current are in phase (peaks and valleys appear at the same time), the resulting AC Power will be all positive.  If they are not in phase, the resulting AC Power will have a negative component.  This can be observed easily on an oscilloscope.

10.   The classic explanation for AC Power is that â€" the positive power represents energy supplied to the load to heat up appliances or motors.  The negative power represents energy fed back to the source (e.g. the electric company.)

11.   With some pulsing circuits (e.g. FLEET), we can get negative average Input and/or Output Power.  This implies that the circuit is feeding more energy back to the source than to the load.  This extra energy must come from the surrounding as the Law of Conservation of Energy states that energy cannot be created. 

12.   We know that some kind of resonance must be involved because we can observe some kind of “standing waves” in the Power Waveforms.  Standing waves are characteristics of resonance.  In a standing wave, there are nodes and antinodes.  The nodes have highest positive or negative amplitude and the antinodes have zero amplitude.  The energy content of two standing waves can be very different even though their average values are both aero.

13.   It is possible to tune the FLEET circuits so that the Positive Power Waveform Area and the Negative Power Waveform Area for Output Power are both much greater than that for Input Power.  Such circuits typically light up more LEDs and allow longer battery lives. 

14.   The South Africa Company circuit is likely to be similar to the above described.  They may have found a “Commercial Resonance Condition”.  Large amount of Energy is led-out or brought-in from the environment.  Thus the primary function of their two starting batteries is to get to such a “commercial Resonance Condition” and not act as a supplier of electricity.

15.   It is obvious that many “commercial Resonance Conditions” are possible.  I am sure that many individuals, teams or organizations will announce their “commercial Resonance Condition” products in the very near future.

More detail is available at overunityresearch.com under the ltseung888 bench.

There can be many favors of the Divine Wine.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Mira

Quote from: firda on January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM
Hi everyone, I am new here. My friend pointed me to this community from "free energy" topic elsewhere. I'd like to believe, it is possible, but I could not so far. Nobody gave me a proof, but so many false videos. I'd like to believe, but after wasting so much energy, I am so sad. This forum is so huge, that I was unable to find any proof myself.

Will anybody help me? Note that I was studying on Mat.-Phys. Faculty of Charles University in Prague.
Thx

I've posted some references here:

Quantum Field Theory predicts infinite zero-point energy in a vacuum
http://www.open-source-energy.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=369

Although Quantum Field Theory is a major research area and has good acceptance, this is not proof that zero-point energy can be converted into electricity.

ltseung888

I would like to bring attention to one important fact.

The use of the battery is to achieve the "commercial resonance condition".  Once this condition is achieved, energy will be led-out or brought-in from the environment.

The battery is NOT the primary source of energy in the FLEET or the South Africa Company devices.

Thus we can use the two oscilloscope Power Waveform Comparison Method to find large "standing wave occurances" or "commercial resonance conditions".  Once such a condition is hinted by the Waveform Comparison, we can go into the more detailed analysis with the data in the CSV files.

Appreciate the Divine Wine.