Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This might blow your mind

Started by Magluvin, March 11, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Hey Jim

Ya know, this circuit kinda simplifies the Ossie circuit by eliminating the second reed switch. Even has a resistor. Now to equate it to the Ossie circuit, the led should be connected across the battery/coil and bypass the resistor, so more current will back flow through the battery than when the reed is closed, through the resistor.  ;] Simple, simple simple. This eliminates the need to fine tune 2 reeds, of which Im sure is very frustrating to get them in perfect sync, as you well know. ;]

Look at the current flow when the reed is on, and then when off, with respect to the led polarity.  Even if it was a fake, It has shown something interesting.

With the coil and battery always together, whether the reed is closed or open, to light that led, there has to be a reverse current through the battery to do so.

Very interesting. No? ;] 

Mags

Magluvin

Ok I did the test and it does reverse.  And it also works in Falstad sim.

http://falstad.com/circuit/

Code for the test circuit...

$ 1 4.9999999999999996E-6 10.20027730826997 50 5.0 50
l 416 128 416 176 0 1.0 3.3237572850258745E-17
r 416 256 416 304 0 5.0
v 416 176 416 256 0 0 40.0 20.0 0.0 0.0 0.5
w 416 128 320 128 0
w 416 304 320 304 0
s 320 128 320 304 0 1 true
d 496 144 496 288 1 0.805904783
w 496 288 416 256 0
w 416 128 496 144 0
o 2 64 1 291 7.62939453125E-5 9.765625E-5 0 -1

Now we are experiencing bemf, reverse emf, cemf.  The coil has to be in a situation that it has a choice, or given the ability to reverse its field after the first collapse by not being loaded in any way during the first collapse until reversal happens.

So we can get a reverse field by going this route. The Ossie motor circuit configuration allows for the coils to continue their induced(from source, reeds closed) direction of current through the diodes configuration. Only when both reeds are opened.

Here we allow the first collapse to happen within the coil with no load, and the field reverses causing current on the opposite direction.

Here is code for an example of a relay coil with a diode across it to keep the collapse current from escaping the coil when the source is released. As you can see, the coils collapse produces a continued current flow without reversal..

$ 1 4.9999999999999996E-6 10.20027730826997 50 5.0 50
w 416 304 320 304 0
s 320 128 320 304 0 1 true
v 320 128 416 128 0 0 40.0 5.0 0.0 0.0 0.5
l 416 128 416 304 0 1.0 0.02340281261918754
w 416 304 464 304 0
w 416 128 464 128 0
d 464 304 464 128 1 0.805904783

This is a classic situation, and there is no bemf, only continued forward emf.

Larskos circuit is definitely a bemf, cemf, reverse emf situation. Not a typical circuit.

So in a perfect situation, larskos circuit, timed properly will put back everything used from the source. In a not so perfect world there will be voltage divisions causing losses in the circuit. But then we have to add what is generated from the magnets on the rotor, like in Ossies motor. Those large mags are generating something. And he said it charged batteries while running. 

I have to think on this some more.

The reversal of field in this situation is interesting.  Lets say the coil is in attraction to pull the mag towards it with the reed closed, then we open the reed just after the TDC magnet pass. With Larskos circuit, will there be a reversal of the coils field to now push the magnet away after being pulled when the reed was closed?   ;]   Something to think about.
This may produce additional drive to the motor, while sending current back to the battery.  We can use all the advantages we can get in this business. ;]

Mags

Jimboot

Wow great work Mags. On my third read I'm beginning to understand. :)
Here is the waveform I was getting back then when I found the optimal timing. The spikes are the reeds triggering and the wave is been generated from the mag spin, if that helps. This is the ossie motor I ran for a week on a d cell at around 300rpm

k4zep

Hi Gang.

After the Pyramid Power fiasco, I walked away from Free Energy
for a while in disgust but........This little Italian device caught my eye!

Don't give up on the original Italian device. Download the PDF's
translate and look at the drawings.  A heck of a lot of work for a "Joke".
I feel it has possibilities.

I'm waiting for some MuMetal and NC reed switches.  I have already
proved to my satisfaction that the basic magnetic loop/circuit works
as advertized. With fields, voltages and phasing correct, the LED's will
fire  with just a slow rocking movement of the rotor at the
opening of the contact after TDC! Now to make the EM loop tight enough to increase
the current in the loop to overcome
the drag, losses, etc.  We shall see.  There are several folk working
on this that are not posting that are very very good at this. 
Will it work?  Don't know yet but I have eaten crow so often in the
pass I'm not saying anything else till I know and or can show.

The replication that Stephan discusses is so far different in its basic construction, so poorly coupled
magnetically, I don't see how it could work without external input.  The gentleman that built it
has in the past been very reliable, I can't figure out why he would fake it!  I'm not sure it is faked or
he started out to fake it, but will take him at his word. 

A picture of my basic motor with no wiring, no intra-coil coupling from several days ago is attached.
You only learn by building. It is a quickly thrown together test rig.   This has to be disassembled and redone when mumetal arrives, etc.  But
was a great testbed to get my head straight as to what was actually going on electrically. 

The fun continues.

Ben K4ZEP

ALVARO_CS

Mag
hope this will be with your approval. :-\
I see we are posting here a subjet started by Jimboot (reply No 100) that is also treated in other thread (Larsko´s magnet motor etc etc )started by Jeffc

I suggest to all, to post there as it is not the main subject here. Not only to avoid info dispersed, but also as a respect gesture to Magluvin.
cheers
Alvaro