Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pendulum shift

Started by protech, April 12, 2012, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Quote from: protech on April 13, 2012, 09:12:59 PM
Ghost I'm sorry,  your right,  I should just leave you alone with your crayons and spoon . By your comment I know you are a real smart girl . I SHOWED YOU MINE NOW SHOW ME YOURS.

open source has to start some place, please tell me how it's done

You do not show open source.
How's it done? Go here http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS

Now if you're going to be playing these games... which is nothing new like many others before you, well then, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Have a nice day :-)

Peace.

dutchy1966

Quote from: protech on April 12, 2012, 06:35:22 PM
Brief : pend swings down, top activates shuttle shift ( bottom on bearings ) creates throwing  like action in forward motion before B.D.C. pend climbs to top of fixed swing and cycle is restarted in opposite direction .  Not all pieces of the puzzle shown

Hi Protech,

Sorry to see that your attempt to show something started this way....
Am I right when I say that you show at least 2 (possibly 3) different pendulums in the photos you uploaded?
If so you must be at this for a long time already.  They're nice pieces of work!
To get right to the bottom line (and which everyone wants to know); Are they special?
From you're brief explanation I gather that the construction at the top of the pendulum somehow propels the shuttle at the bottom. This shuttle then keeps the pendulum going?
Hope you can give us some more clues to what you're showing!
regards Dutchy

protech

dutchy1966    They are all the same  pendulum, and you are dead on about the top. The pictures were not in order but the top with all assembly is the secret ( pick 3), notice the black cables running down they pull shift the shuttle.the shuttle sits in a cradle on bearings and will move so free that if its off level by a degree will roll to that side .
the pendulum is set in the final operation to swing 130 degrees I had a lot of trouble with over swing had to put stops on TD swing. Get a zoom add on for your browser  and you will see more the shuttle bearings are like train wheels with flange.
The shuttle creates a throwing action of the pendulum as long as it moves before bottom center . And it does this in both directions.

I'm showing this one as the top limited a greater swing even though it is adjustable in out up down.  In other words I have moved on .   

Its all there if you look                         

here is another little goodie the pendulum will rotate 360 degrees in manual mode ( currently shown )with just a 1/2 inch movement of the shuttle , when this happens the whole process changes and it will maintain a constant rotation . yes I have moved on

protech

GHOST I would imagine you would have trouble with open source of sharpening a pencil, your mouth gives away your intelligence. I figure you are young maybe you even finished grade school. but still I see nothing you have done .

Open source is when some one puts out a idea and people add to it...........and your productive contribution in anything is what ?

hartiberlin

Hi,
really hard to understand what you mean.
Would like to see a video of what you are building.

Also if it is not yet selfrunning, but to get an idea...
Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum