Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler , Karl I! The fat lady is gonna sing , haters bring it I'm not skeered .

Started by christo4_99, June 28, 2012, 06:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on February 16, 2013, 11:57:19 PM
  @All,
Not sure why it took posting in a wood worker forum for me to realize what I have but it cid. Some of it might be in having seen what other people can do with it.
They have completed work to show.
And next weekend, the temperature will be close to 50 deg. (18 c.), warm enough to work outside. Glue won't hold properly if it's to cold.

Jim

So Jim, is once again, going to build something,......someday...soon....you will see....
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ace569er

Well if you had a clue....lol. You know that to make the ball curve is resistance. Plus a little friction. To overcome it the force must be increased from zero. So mathematically the ball must take energy from the magnet to the wire to the pendulum to the springs ect. back to the ball. Meaning it's getting energy from the magnet to run. If any energy can be taken at all, than more can possibly be made to take. Also if there was no friction, resistance, ect. and something can start from a static position, then it would continue to increase in speed at that same rate, forever till it ripped it self apart. So to maintain a speed, if started from a static point. Friction & resistances like air, gravity, counter motion, pressure, or any of the others are taking that energy through energy transfer.
   Mostly though, I see were things can be added, to better use. The transfer of energy, but to improve upon a design one must first master what he is improving. Also seeing things others miss, and improving upon designs is what I do for a living.
Plus like I said, this is something I just want. It is art. I don't give a care if it can or can not make power. If it could it would never be enough to truly matter anyway. To say it can not make more when it already makes something from nothing to move the ball, is foolish.

Here's a quote

An estimate of the power: If we assume the ball would come to a complete stop after 30 seconds with a starting velocity of 1 m/s without the magnets, the energy of the ball: E = 0.5 * m * V * V = 5 Joule would be spent.

Since P= E/t this gives a power loss along the track of P = 5 / 30 = 0.16 Watt.

This is well below Dr. Hal Puthoffs' '1 Watt Challenge'. BUT, the total ENERGY that the device has already produced is Etot = P * t , taking t = 1 month Etot = 0.16 * 2 592 000 s = 414 720 Joules

This is a VERY large amount of energy. There will be more info available in the near future.

johnny874

Quote from: ace569er on February 17, 2013, 02:32:18 PM
OK...I stuck on how the pendulums attach. Also the triangle spring tensions the ball hits to power them. Need some help or photos/videos of the bottom. Good enough so I can scale them. An even straight forward, without an angle, view would help, a lot too. If anyone has any replication work done for me to go on. Might help, a little as well.

acer,
Stefan can ask the guy if this is how his set up works since he knows him. The steel bearing/ball only rolls around it's track and strikes nothing.
What would need to happen is when the magnet and steel bearing are attracted to each other, the steel bearing is pulled into the side of it's track. Because of this friction, it does not accelerate even though it has less mass/weight than the 3 pendulums that will be moving in opposition to this resistance. Another way of looking at this is if the tire of your car rubbed against the curb, it slows down, right ? Same thing here but the attraction from the magnet allows it to maintain a constant velocity.
Why this allows it to work is all 3 pendulums move in synchronicity. This allows the pendulums swing to tilt the spring in the center so that the springs motion lags behind the swing of the pendulums. If this were not so, the tilt of the track for the steel bearing would not always have the same tilt in front of it.
And this is an example of how a person can use Newton's 3rd Law of Motion to allow for a continuous movement. Magnetically powered devices are not considered perpetual. And if you missed the basic idea, resistance in the steel bearings movement allows the magnet to transfer kinetic force to 3 pendulums.
Any way, that's the science behind the machine.
  And when Stefan asks the Norwegian guy, maybe he can show a video where the steel bearing moves slightly to the inside as it approaches the magnet. That would be the secret to how it generates force, resistance in the bearings movement translates into movement of the magnet.

ace569er

Yeah I understand how it works. Drawing it only made it clearer. I want to know if there is a center pendulum, that I can not see. Stefan's 3rd & 13th vid helped me see how the pendulums attach. Overhead pics and knowing the  outer ring's size. Helped to scale it an get all the angles needed. Sadly I found no true front views for height scaling.
I'm saying that it must create energy to work, because there is resistances, and friction to overcome. He uses the force of the magnets with out there counter forces. The design allows for that. I don't need to take the energy from the ball directly. A paddle wheel is not any of my ideas. I plan on useing the same force it already creates. Just enhance it more or less. There are several way to do that. Just look at the different ways it is already using. Plus I just want it!!!
    If  wanted power I'd design a ultra low head turbine. Using vortex, helix & a reverse Archimedes screw combination , for a 85% - 93% energy transfer. In my stream out back....or even a sterling parabolic solar array. Which is also very efficient . Also I sent the creator an Email yesterday with my designs to see what he thinks....Hopefully he responds....Thanks for the interest. I need weight and scale mainly.

ace569er

Also if the fields of neos will work, than it may not be perpetual, but the magnets will outlive the devise, do to wear, & it's creator. So that equals a very long time, who cares if it's perpetual. Perpetual anything is imposable do to wear and decay alone. Not to mention soooo many others... I don't see why that phrase is even used. It confuses me. If it runs for 10 years, it will have out lived most machines made these days. Just high efficiency with minimal wear are the most one needs to seek, for that is all that is most likely possible.