Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU secret (steven mark)

Started by dreamyear, August 30, 2012, 06:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

[quote author=dreamyear link=topic=12645.msg334193#msg334193 date=1346375742]
'' power line use 50hz....frequency  is too low to send wireless....  already been debunked in myth buster..

(MythBusters are idiots-they couldn't even make a simple bedini run for more than a minute on a car battery-give me a break) on the other hand magnets do increase intensity . I use them on a toroidal power unit i built . Its not the same as the claimed SM TPU . this is more like a low powered inverter .. also i use a Darlington and special windings to obtain Ac wave. it does produce 7 watts 130vac from 1.2 volts dc
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Magluvin

Quote from: gadgetmall on August 30, 2012, 10:31:41 PM
Quote from: dreamyear on August 30, 2012, 09:15:42 PM
(MythBusters are idiots-they couldn't even make a simple bedini run for more than a minute on a car battery-give me a break)

Yeah, I wouldnt rely on Myth busters for solid proofs of everything.

The one where they made a huge subwoofer that was driven by the drive shaft in a station wagon, was just way off course. It was to see if windows would blow out, like big stereo guys claim.

Well, I did that stuff for a living till it died out. I been to datona spring break nationals with vehicles with 1.5in plexi bolted in as a windshield for a reason. 40,000 watt reasons and 40 10in woofers. And a brinks truck with 60 15 in subs!!  1kw each. I think it had 6 or 8 alternators. Ive done 5kw with stock alternators and 50 farad cap and 1 Optima yellow top batt. Best to increase the size of the stock wire coming from the alternator to the battery to 4awg and add a 4awg gnd wire also from the chassis of the alt to the - of the bat, both direct, and big fuse on the + close to the batt, 18in max from the batt, by IASCA rules. Alternators sample the ign switch(relay these days) for regulation. If the voltage at the sampling point is not solid(due to too much boom boom voltage drops) the alt is pushed harder, and that thin stock wire isnt gunna deliver, running around that hot engine, causing more unnecessary voltage drops. ;]  And the alt will fail soon if pushed due to failure to get solid sampling because of thin wires used on the output of the alt. lol. Anyways, many use multiple alternators unnecessarily.

That woofer myth busters made didnt even have a tuned cavity to work with, where these guys are tuned to 40  up to 100hz. And just burping it. BOOOOP!! No sense in running it any longer than that, as depleting the battery/source happens as soon as the burp begins, and so does output. Playing it longer will get ya no where.

Interesting show, but not always rock solid. 

MaGs

andrea76

another piece of the puzzle.."..he first became aware of these strange surges early in his career,as he sat through the long nights, his car headlights "glued" to a silent set of telephone lines...".THe early telephone lines are made of IRON wire.can be the currents phonic generate the conversion process??http://keelynet.com/energy/moray1.htm

MasterPlaster

@ionizer,

You creep joined this forum the moment this thread started. You have posted 7 times. All in this thread and all to distract.
There are certain words that I want to write about you but the forum rules doesn't allow it. Clearly you have nothing constructive to contribute. Go play somewhere else.

stprue

@gadget

Hello,

Just to show how easy a TPU is to fake you should use a small watch battery (as you said) so it looks like the real thing.