Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

This is for lazy people who dislike to see a whole video of 13 min. This is a summary of just 2 min.

Keep off this link if you think that "rectangle N" means North and "rectangle S" means South:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2qwR6yNe58

antijon

Doug, I may have misunderstood, but the fact remains that Figuera himself said that one should be full while the other is empty of current.

It makes sense to drop one as close to zero as possible. This will increase the rate-of-change and increase induction. The reason why I say this is because if you have 12V on one electromagnet, and 3V on the other, the total field will be the sum of both. Because the fields oppose, the total field will be 12V-3V=9V.

But that's really a small concern. If Figuera raised the input voltage over the resistor, it would do the same thing. So I guess it doesn't really matter, increasing the input voltage still increases the EMF.

Hanon, you can use North and South. That's the real secret that "they" don't want you to know about. See the two magnets make aether energy! That's the secret that the aliens told Tesla when he talked to mars! What's EMF?? That's just what the dogmatic schools want you to think... wait, you guys are too scientific, you must be planted here by the governments to stop us from knowing the truth. #joking

hanon

Antijon,

I think you should always need a minimum intensity in the system in order to create a magnetic pressure and compress the magnetic lines of both electromagnets. If you reach zero then the magnetic lines in that moment will not collide and they will just pass along the induced coil without cutting the wires

This system is not based on the rate of change to increase induction (as in transformers) but it is based on the number of flux lines which cut the induced wires (as in generators). The field variations are just to move the magnetic lines back and forth, not to create a rate of change per se (dB/dt). In fact if you have a maximum of 12V and a minimum of 3V, as they are compressed in the induced core I think you will get and induction of 12 V + 3 V

I guess that Figuera said that when one electromagnet is full and the other is empty was to make easy to understand. We know that there is always some intensity going along the higher resistance path in the commutator described in 1908 patent. Around the 21st of july of 2015 I posted an Excel Simulation of his commutator. If you can not find it, tell me and I will look for the link to that post.

NoyPi

@forest

I can feel that you have OU transformer like Figuera and I do believe that were not dealing
with steady state here but Impulse Technology. Right?

There is a fellow here, in our place that sell similar device that capable of self-charging. After using it,
just leave it for awhile and charge itself.

antijon

Sorry Hanon, don't have excel. I know what you mean, but I think it's kind of the same thing either way you look at it.

Here's some info, found this site http://www.falstad.com/circuit/e-index.html that has some great animations of circuits.

Anyway, found this one particularly interesting. http://www.falstad.com/circuit/e-dcrestoration.html

also known as a diode clamper. Found this site in googling http://www.circuitstoday.com/diode-clamping-circuits
Notice the positive and negative clamper produce the opposing DC waveforms from the same source. So I made the schematic below to see what it would look like. I guess it's something else that should be tested. Of course, may not work properly with the centertapped as a source, but it's easily done with two transformers. Or could simply use the two signals to power transistors on the coils. I'll play around with it and see.