Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shylo

What everybody seems to be missing is, as the sine wave or square wave, or whatever wave is being induced, is you can collect during propagation and degragation (up & down).
Flyback is not in one spot, It's along the rise and fall.
Collect it, and use it.
artv

marathonman

The rise and fall you are referring to from the two electromagnets are causing a steady duel E field or H field if you prefer that can be collected in the secondary. with out this continuous variation of currant between the electromagnets induction can not and will not happen.
Flyback well ok just not in Figuera's device.

ignacio

En los alternadores se usan electroimanes, en vez de imanes, por el simple hecho de poder regular el campo magnético y así poder aumentar o disminuir la potencia, subiendo o bajando la alimentación en ellos, en cambio, si fueran imanes fijos, tendríamos que aumentar las vueltas por minuto.
In alternators electromagnets are used, instead of magnets, for the simple fact of being able to regulate the magnetic field and thus to increase or decrease power, raising or lowering the power in them, however, if they were fixed magnets, we would have to increase turns per minute

marathonman

Induction;
In electromagnetism and electronics, inductance is the property of an electrical conductor by which a change in current flowing through it induces an electromotive force in both the conductor itself and in any nearby conductors by mutual inductance.

Buforn even mentioned this in the patent, then if this is the case why in the world would Figuera put the core side by side instead of around each other to pick up additional inductance.

the pic i have below would maximize the induction from every core. all cores would be influenced by three other cores except the center core, it would be influenced by all six cores.

norman6538

It just occurred to me today that the Figuera patent might also tie into the
KUNEL PATENT: (DE3024814)
Patent Number: DE3024814 Publication date: 1982-01-28 Inventor(s):
Applicant(s):: KUNEL HEINRICH

It induces a coil without mechanical motion..

It was said that some one asked if it worked and Kunnel said
"it works but not as drawn - see if you can figure it out "

see the attached patent if interested.

I tested the Kunnel  "breaker coil" idea with a stack of magnets then
a spacer and then another like magnet and the result is

1. when like poles it will push another magnet from 1 3/4 inch but
2. when the last magnet is flipped into repel against the stack
   it must be 1/2 inch away to push another magnet.
So it looks like "a small force can be used to block a larger force"
and that is very good...

about my Figuera status.
I am having trouble getting the right wire size from my junk collection.
Once I have that I will program the PC to switch resistors on and off
to vary the flux through the serial or parallel port. I have such a program
but it needs to be changed and variable timing added.

Norman