Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

Thank you Doug for your insites, very much appreciated but my question is still unanswered.  i need to know if the post above is the way Figueras device is operating before i proceed any farther. is the magnetic polls squeezed causing it to pouch out enveloping the secondary coil simulating magnetic rotation. YES/NO???????

I mentioned a decade counter like the one Patrick made but mine is 9 channels. what is your take on using the decade counter?????/
i am using it for its inherent channel overlap capabilities making it a prime candidate for Figueras device.
here is a pic of my boards, the 9 channel is at 60 hz and the 2 channel is at 800 hz. the two channel one will be ran through a Bridge Diode for DC operation and will employ 4 mil laminate Iron as to handle the higher frequency and the 9 channel will use 11 to 12 mill laminate core, both boards are very low power at 5 volts milliamper range.
Board design was made with DipTrace free up to 300 pins two layer (64 Bit...the only way to fly)  in which i HIGHLY recommend. the view of the boards you see is the 3D feature the program has built in.  the price for a few boards are not that bad but if you were to order a lot of boards i then suggest Futurlec as they are way cheaper plus their parts prices cant be beat by ANYONE.

NRamaswami

Marathonman:

What are these electronic boards.. What are they going to do..Do we really need all this...Can you explain to me please....

marathonman

Not intending to be mean but the post was not intended for you but if you have to know they are TIMING BOARDS FOR FIGUERAS DEVICE . read previous post.

a.king21

A bit of scientific new info to help you guys.  We have discovered that a gap in the core DOUBLES the frequency. Also, varying  a gap in the core is a NEW way to tune a device. So we have added to Tesla's ways of tuning. Grumage has some scope shots on the Akula0083 thread. However this has only been tested on ferrite cores.
We also know that the gap produces electrostatic pulses. If that is the case here then we are looking at frequency mixing which was patented by Carlos Benitez a hundred years ago.

a.king21

You can think of the gap in the core as two plates of a capacitor.