Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Elvis Oswald

The first time is when he say's... that the fire dept commander said... THEY

That's hearsay
haha

and he was "quoting" the FDC.

so HE didn't say THEY

then - he only say's it one more time.  Where do you hear the other one?

There's no evidence to link the two THEYs

There is a UH to link PULL and PULL IT

So he did mean PULL IT

and PULL IT means to PULL a building down.

Where did you get "pull it away with cables"?

PULL IT means pull the building down with explosives

madsen

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on September 19, 2008, 12:35:31 AM
The first time is when he say's... that the fire dept commander said... THEY

That's hearsay
haha

and he was "quoting" the FDC.

so HE didn't say THEY

then - he only say's it one more time.  Where do you hear the other one?

There's no evidence to link the two THEYs

There is a UH to link PULL and PULL IT

So he did mean PULL IT

and PULL IT means to PULL a building down.

Where did you get "pull it away with cables"?

PULL IT means pull the building down with explosives

Here are the three times that I'm counting: 

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

I don't see any reason to assume the "they"s refer to different things/people. 

The quote concerning the cables is on this page: 

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm 

about 1/10 of the way down.  It's easy to find the quote if you just search the page for the word cables.

Elvis Oswald

yep.  not every day you try and pull down a building using cables.  You usually use explosives. 

That's what he said.  And that's what he meant.  They pulled down building 6 with cables.

Your 'source' left off the end of the video - plainly seen at the link I posted - where they pulled the building down with cables.

So this proves that:

#1 - your 'source' is lying by omission.

#2 - "pull it" is a term in used by demolition professionals to mean - PULL DOWN A BUILDING (which is the very thing you were trying to prove false - thank you very much)

#3 - "pull it" is not a term used by demolition professionals to mean - pull a building away from another one during demolition.

That website stated the 'fact' and then showed you half the video evidence and you latched onto the 'fact' and you have defended it here until waaay too late.

You have been misled on this point.  IMHO, it was on purpose.

What do you think?

Pirate88179

I believe the term "pull it" in this context refers to "the plug" as in pull the plug on the entire rescue mission, and get the people out. (their people)

Otherwise, this does not make sense.  Why would the fire department, if they were supposedly in on it, blow the building with their men inside?  To make it look better?  I don't think so.  A jury would never buy this evidence. (In my opinion, sometimes, juries will buy anything)

At least you guys are looking at it in detail.  Also, buildings that size would have taken over a month to plant demo devices for a professional job, and that is only if they had a large crew and TOTAL access to all the buildings 24/7 during that time.  Just not possible.  I think folks would have noticed 55 gallon blue plastic drums of explosives strapped to all of the main supports on all floors, not to mention the miles and miles of det cord connecting them all together.  This is not even plausible.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

madsen

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on September 19, 2008, 01:52:14 AM
yep.  not every day you try and pull down a building using cables.  You usually use explosives. 

That's what he said.  And that's what he meant.  They pulled down building 6 with cables.

Your 'source' left off the end of the video - plainly seen at the link I posted - where they pulled the building down with cables.

So this proves that:

#1 - your 'source' is lying by omission.

#2 - "pull it" is a term in used by demolition professionals to mean - PULL DOWN A BUILDING (which is the very thing you were trying to prove false - thank you very much)

#3 - "pull it" is not a term used by demolition professionals to mean - pull a building away from another one during demolition.

That website stated the 'fact' and then showed you half the video evidence and you latched onto the 'fact' and you have defended it here until waaay too late.

You have been misled on this point.  IMHO, it was on purpose.

What do you think?

What?  I agree that they used cables to pull down WTC6.

Anyway, my understanding was the use of cables was the critical issue here---if you use cables to pull on the building in the process, you are "pulling".  I admit that I don't have any experience in this area though.  Have you done demolition before?

ETA:  Regardless of where this debate over pulling ends up, Pirate88179 wins the thread.