Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Solid State/mechanical energy

Started by KSW, April 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chadj2

It looks like Ed gray was able to amplify this effect somewhat by using a spark gap with his so called "Conversion Switching Tube". But you dont really need to amplify this effect so much. Look at one of Ed Grays experiments of running a starter motor for almost 8 days on four batteies. He had a bunch of free mechanical energy so just hook up this free mechanical energy to a generator.

saintsnick

This is the same thing I found on Bedini's web pages, except he was using batteries, as someone previously stated.  Somewhere I read this originated from Tesla as an instructional gift to a friend.
The theory should be the same for batteries OR for caps, if previously charged initially. 
Two sources in series charging 2 sources in Parallel, then reversing.  The electrons are basicly shuffled back and fourth, each time, because the series set has a higher potential.  Hi to low.  When the opposite set is in series, they have the higher potential and the current reverses.  The magic seems to come from the fact that the switching source, eiether relays or solid state transistors controll a much larger current that when switched WANTS to flow all by itself of course.  Put the Load in the path of the switching current, and you have work.
This circuit is an enigma BECAUSE:  ideally, the wattage disapated by the load should be a LOSS to the charging set of parallel bats or caps. In other words, loss of watts across load = loss of power charging the lower potential set.  If this is the case, when the sets reverse, there will now be less potential on the now high side to charge the new low side.  The charge on the batts or caps should get lower and lower with each passing cycle, as more and more and more power is lost from the closed system and deposited as work in the load resistance.
BUT.... it doesnt!  This may very well be an over unity circuit.  It is closed from the outside, all energy seems to be recaptured, and reusable, with each passing cycle.
Totally weird.
JLN tested this circuit with very strange results.  He used low power, dry cells I think, 2n2222 transistors, I think, low low wattages, but the theory is the same to scale.   The available power never seemed to get lower over time.

saintsnick

Here is one from that Bedini site.  Same thing.  This time simplified.  A battery on one side, two caps on the other.  The transistors take the caps from series to parallel and back.  In Parallel, the caps charge to the battery voltage.   In Series, they dump.  Eiether way, back or fourth, the electrons pass through the load  and are re-captured by the opposite side to be used again.

saintsnick

Same circuit, different transistor control.

saintsnick

Again, same idea.  But this time one important change.  As the electrons shuffle back and fourth, they are NOT sent through the load here.  The electrons are free to shuffle without resistance directly in and out of the batteries. ( maybe a diode loss)  BUT, as they shuffle, and the potential difference changes from one side to the other, two series load caps pass the alternating potential, and cause an alternating current flow through a  rectifier, which DOES send electricity through a load.  This serves to eliminate the resistive loss between charging / discharging sides.  Instead, power is derived from the varying voltage, AND, without taking a single electron from the whole see-saw circuit above.

One thing to note, the series caps can only be seen on the flow diagram, near the rectifier.  They are considered part of the load here and therefor not visible on the system diagram.  They must be of anough capasitance to pass decent current through the load.

Also, I've modified one diagram to show only a half cycle, easier to understand.  Here you can see the 3 transistors turned on at the same time from the control circuit.  The opposite three are turned on alternatly, to reverse the current flow.

I think this is completely a better idea for a see-saw circuit.  Those series caps are KEY to the prevention of resistive loss.