Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Telekinese forces proven...

Started by hartiberlin, August 17, 2006, 04:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

To succeed at one of those challenges , you have to prove to them that it is real . Your words . Incorrect . If you had read the fine print you would know that you have to prove it to an independent adjudicator acceptable to both parties . You are wriggling like a fish on a hook . OK if you can do telekinesis , complete a simple test for me .Next Saturday night , in the UK lottery , simply manipulate the balls as they fall ,and win the lottery .That way you do not have to convince any awkward adjudicators . I will even let you keep all the prize money .I can not be fairer than that , can I?

IotaYodi

If we cant do that simple thing then hundreds of witnesses lied about Jesus.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

neptune

@Nadda .Why not go ahead and apply for the James Randi Prize . You say that the reason the prize has not been won is that "They don't want a winner ." I put it to you that the real reason it has not been won is that no one has demonstrated paranormal abilities . Before you take the test , you will ask to say exactly what you claim you can do . Then , if you show you can do that , no more no less , you win . I do not have a closed mind ,I am willing to be shown . A Youtube video might be a start . My attitude is the same as Randis . "OK , so you can fly by flapping your arms . Come with me to the top window ." @Iota Yoda. There are also witnesses who swear they see fairies at the bottom of the garden , and a lot more recently than 2000 years ago .

IotaYodi

QuoteThere are also witnesses who swear they see fairies at the bottom of the garden , and a lot more recently than 2000 years
That would probably be in Ireland where they do a lot of drinking.  ;D
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

WilbyInebriated

james randi spent his life hoaxing people and continues to do so with his "challenge"... ::)

edit: i already posted this video that presents randi's "challenge" in a most illuminating way. in point of fact, if i recall correctly i posted it for neptune when he previously posted his "take randi's challenge" challenge... ::) here it is again for those who haven't looked at the fine print of randi's farce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE_UzmtUH7g
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe