Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

An interesting phenomenon I found

Started by xenophed, December 18, 2013, 07:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenophed

Even an air core would produce good results ( not great ) but good OU provable with a stock meter. I built one with a loopstick ferit for a core really small used 2n4401 and 2n4403 for the drivers and again tuned with capacitors across the primary coils ( wound side by side on primary #24 solid bell wire and single wound # 30 or so magnet wire on secondary). If one person build it and agrees I will show the last part of the circuit.

TinselKoala

xenophed, e2matrix...

What exactly are your definitions of "OU" or overunity, in an electrical circuit? How is it manifested, what kind of measurements are needed to show it unequivocally?

e2matrix

OU is a very loosely used term and I don't believe there is such a thing as real overunity.  BUT there are situations where one gets more power out of a device than one puts into it with the extra power coming from unseen or lesser understood sources.   If something is truly getting more power out than one puts in from a known source then it can be readily proven by some method of looping the device to power itself as long as it's getting 2 or 3 times more power out than you put in.   That would be the ultimate best proof.   I will admit measurement methods can get complicated but if something is really tapping unseen power than it will become obvious after a point with even average measurement methods.    Best situation though of course is looping and IMO a high efficiency DC to DC converter (which can be had cheap) running off an output feeding back to a battery or cap bank will nail down the proof.  If it doesn't have enough to loop than it is more of a novelty than real world usable.   
   As far as how the extra power is manifested I could care less as long as it can do work.   But as xenophed said and as it seems to be a big part of most 'free energy' work RESONANCE is key as well as phase relationships of voltage to current.   But unlike some people here I'm not here for the sake of discussion.   If I think something is of interest I'll build it and if nothing comes of it other than a bit of learning that's okay.   What I will NOT do though is ASS-U-ME something cannot work based on any traditional brainwashing - OOPs I mean text book theory or 'laws'.    I find the way his coil is built to be unique enough to build this just to check out how that acts.     
Have you looked at how this coil is built on his blog?   Similar but I don't believe identical to a coil Lasersaber made that was getting some very long running effects with very little power input.    I need to refresh my memory on that .... back in a few   

MileHigh

Xenophed:

Looking forward to see the results of your next test but without a scope you are unfortunately severely hampered.  This whole thing could be due to the waveform being spiky and throwing off your multimeter.

E2matrix:

I suppose I wish the collective group of experimenters as a whole would put certain ideas and preconceptions in the "no good" basket.  Of course new people come along all the time which makes that ideal impossible to achieve.  In the final analysis I am all for people investigating their own circuits.  But how many times can you play with a transformer circuit looking for over unity and come up empty handed before you decide that you can put the while concept in a generic sense in the "no good" basket?  That's the "gap" that doesn't seem to get closed very often.

MileHigh

e2matrix

Thanks for your concern MileHigh but I think there are probably a nearly infinite amount of variations on just a 'transformer concept' alone so I'm all for trying some new things.   I'm still amazed by the simple setup where I can power an LED by putting a wire on each end of a screwdriver which is put through a copper tube with a single cut along the side and that tube surrounded by some ferrite.   Small amount of AC power applied on opposite sides of the split in the copper tube (but it is still all one piece).   When you get the right frequency it really lights up.   There is nothing I need to buy to try xenophed's setup except welding rods (if my other idea doesn't work) so no big loss here.