Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arc Flash and Free Energy

Started by Feynman, February 18, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

Kind of strange that this thread ended like that. No comment on the vid.

Just for the records: this experiment destroyed the AC parts of the multimeter seen in the vid.

2 possible explanations for the behaviour are:

-breakdown inside the multimeter due to too high hv.

-breakdown in the mains grid, since I coupled the mass to mains ground, instead of to the bugzapper minus.

Anyway, I did some more research and I think the entire subject is more interesting than ever.

Tho, I may have been wrong about "no critical mass required": the electron multiplication (a scientificly established "anomaly") is a rather binary multiplication in which the gap length is critical in terms of number of multiplications, eg. 8 "bits" give 256 electrons, 32 bits give 4 billions...

About 15 kV should it be at least I guess.

Additionally, it is critical to trigger the breakdown with a voltage that is a 50 to 100% higher than the static dc breakdown voltage of a given gap.

And, folliwing teslas footsteps, I would also suggest to stop the arc before the source is bleeded out, and stop it very abrubtly.

Furthermore, according to Magratten the output should flow into an inductive load.

And it may also be useful to try to collect any radiation and hv / rf burst / runaway electrons using  steel or copper screening around the gap.

The gap needs to be ventilated, so neutral air can be ionized constantly.

Anybody still interested in this field?

BR

Bob Smith

I don't have much to say, right now, but I do find it interesting and would like to follow, should discussion resume. 
Am I correct in understanding that you got these spark gaps firing from two 1.5V AA batteries?
Bob

pix

Hohoho  :)
Dieter, you got it for yourself.
As I said before, a spark is a very interesting thing.Not talking about oscillatory spark, but "unidirectional single event".
Load the capacitor with HV DC and discharge through gap.
Compare energy that you did put in charging capacitor, and energy generated in the discharge event. measure current AFTER the gap.
As "per se" it is a multiplying event. You start process with a few free electrons, and end up on the other side with lots of them. From where did they come? From outside environment.

It is an open system.
More electrons- more current, simple as that.Converting electrical potential into current.
Of course, there is also "radiant" event, as spark generates UV and all kinds of radiation and EM-field impulse also. You can capture that one as a bonus.
On OU forum lots of discussion and talks about exotic stuff, but everybody overlooks simple, tiny spark  :)

Cheers,
Pix