Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3v OU Flashlight

Started by 4Tesla, April 14, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpwr

Quote from: lost_bro on April 15, 2014, 08:31:41 PM
Hello magpwr

I will order the parts also to do the replication.

PLease tell me what size is the Pot core, and what grade of material did you order?

Thanks
take care, peace
lost_bro

hi lost_bro,

I'm unable to advise if i had purchased the correct "Ferrite Pot Core" spec from ebay around 4 days back.
I don't recommend you or anyone to follow me on what i purchase as when it comes to cores as i don't have much of a clue.It is not advisable to follow me for core selection. :)

Source-Ebay.com seller from Bulgaria

P4728 HAGY 47x28mm M2 78 POT P PP Ferrite Core transformer AL=9500

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251473390888?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

This is the second largest pot core i can find in ebay.The largest one in ebay is 70mm diameter but comes with no bobbin at all.
The only reason i selected this 47mm dia core size so that i'm able to scale up easily using same core to a certain extend once self run."Primary objective to cut cost while scaling up"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime i hope those whom already completed the circuit do try to replicate winding as shown in video 4 without forgetting the copper shield,gap,insulation in between.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYEuV-ji4tk

Only once any replication is successful and self-run.Only then we can think about scaling up from there.Always think simple first.I hope to see a successful replication posted while i'm waiting for parts to arrrive. :)

Good Luck.

MenofFather

I try calculate numbers of turns of upper windings in slow motion and calculate about 30 turns. Iner windings can be in 3 time more.

verpies

Quote from: MenofFather on April 16, 2014, 04:25:28 AM
Ok, I try ask him in russian how many turns.... But I think, that 20 precent is chance, that he answer to my question or maybe less
I was hoping you would ask him in his YouTube comments and on Russian forums that he often participates in.

Please show him the diagram below and ask him whether his transformer is laid out as depicted on Diag.1 or Diag.2.
Also, please ask him which winding terminals are soldered to the copper shields.

magpwr

Quote from: MenofFather on April 16, 2014, 05:42:58 AM
I try calculate numbers of turns of upper windings in slow motion and calculate about 30 turns. Iner windings can be in 3 time more.

hi MenoFather,

You are right.

1st layer of bobbin is a copper (tape or foil)with around 2mm gap with a solder somewhere near gap .This is connected to one of the around 90 turns around 22...24AWG insulated copper wire and another is connected to a wire leading outwards to circuit.At the top of 90 turns coil it is also connected to copper(tape or foil) with around 2...3mm gap with solder to wire to coil and another to output.

After which there is a white tape to insulate the 90 turns with copper tape /foil then followed by the estimated 30 turns coil(1 layer only).

I hope this is my correct findings since i played video at 0.1x speed using "VLC player" after downloading from youtube video 4.Anyone please double verify my findings.

This will finalize the winding part i hope.The original core AL value unknown. :) :)

------------------------------------------
If anyone buying a pot core take note of your selected the copper wire diameter around 22AWG...24AWG.The one layer consisting of "30" turns should fit in bobbin base on whatever spec you select,can't be small of course.
The diameter of pot core should be around 4cm estimated with a minimum height for bobbin base on your selected copper wire for the turns.Sorry i still don't know the AL value for the core.

MenofFather

Quote from: verpies on April 16, 2014, 06:11:23 AM
I was hoping you would ask him in his YouTube comments and on Russian forums that he often participates in.

Please show him the diagram below and ask him whether his transformer is laid out as depicted on Diag.1 or Diag.2.
Also, please ask him which winding terminals are soldered to the copper shields.
I ask many questions in comment on youtube, to get answer how exatly  need wound... But he not answer. I bealive, that here two standart windings, only maybe conected to copper tape not closed.