Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 23, 2014, 05:35:40 AM
Dimensionless crap? The DIMENSIONLESS NUMBERS came from your post, didn't they?

Do you now dispute the FACT that units, aka dimensions, MUST work out properly in any calculation? Let's see you give some support for THAT.

Now please show your COMPLETE calculations, as I have done, that also show the units/dimensions working out properly.

But of course  you cannot.

It now reads "dimensionless argument" instead of "dimensionless crap".  Satisfied now?  I'm running late for work.  When I get back from work, then I'll give more details on the units/dimensions and how they work out.  Wait for it...

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

TinselKoala

Here, have some more fun with numbers:

QuoteIf the photon comprises two magnetic dipoles, then the dipole in the field would, logically,  be half the size of the photon. Velocity and mass have an inverse proportionate relationship. So, if the photon moves at the speed of light (C) then the velocity of the dipoles in the field would be 2C.  Velocity and mass are inversely proportional.  So.  If the mass of the photon were given as 1, then the dipole in the field would be 0.5. If the electron comprises 3 composite dipoles from that flux,  then its mass would be 0.5 for each of those three composites.  And, if the proton is simply a composite of three electrons then, each vanishing charge, those quarks, would continually interact with the 'field'.  This because its mass/velocity would be coincident with the mass/velocity of the dipoles in the surrounding field of strings.  Which means that each of its quarks would also have a mass/velocity of 0.5.  Four times bigger for the orbital zenith of the pion is 1.5 x 4 = 6. And four times bigger for the orbital zenith of the gluon is 6 x 4 = 24. The pion and the gluon only have two dimensions of volume as they manifest within a prescribed space, that string scaffold referred to in the field description. Therefore, 3 second pions, having only length and breadth is 6 x 6 x 3 = 108.  And 3 gluons having only length and breadth is 24 x 24 x 3 = 1728.  This gives a mass of 1837.5.  Minus 1.5 for the quarks that have neither volume or mass, gives a total of 1836.  Some variation of this number is, no doubt, required to accommodate the spherical shape of the dipoles, but it's complex - a 2 dimensional sphere.

http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2322.msg5674.html

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on May 23, 2014, 05:13:03 AM
Please provide a scientific rebuttal instead of asserting your opinion.

Gravock
Please find someone who will help you regain your lost grip on reality.  Your idiocy has been disproven many times now.  If you want to rave like a lunatic, then rave like a lunatic.

gravityblock

Quantum Transitional Speed of 1,094,000 m/s

G*Z:  9.80 m/s2 * 30,585,600 seconds = 299,792,458 (speed of light)
299,792,458 m/s  / 274 m/s2 (sun's gravitational acceleration at the surface) = 1,094,000 seconds (based on quantum transitional speed)
274 x 1094000 m/s = speed of light

1 / 3.14 = 0.318309
0.318309 * 1,094,000 m/s = 348,231 m/s (aether's linear velocity according to Ionnis Xydous)
3.14 * 348,422 m/s = 1,094,000 m/s

The aether's linear velocity is 861 times less than the speed of light or 1000 times the sound velocity in air.

Wavelength (860.48 meters) = velocity (speed of light) / frequency (348,422 Hz) <---------Quantum Transitional Velocity is hidden inside this equation.
860.48 meters / 274.8 = 3.14 meters

I will continue this later when I have more time and tie everything together.  As you can see by this quick peak, the dimensionless numbers are fading away and changing into units/dimensions.  Wait for it......

Gravock 
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on May 23, 2014, 08:48:30 AM
Please find someone who will help you regain your lost grip on reality.  Your idiocy has been disproven many times now.  If you want to rave like a lunatic, then rave like a lunatic.

Another psychological projection and another assertion by you.  It is you, who is raving like a lunatic without any scientific rebuttals.

Gravock