Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: l0stf0x on December 28, 2014, 06:30:32 AM
Hi guys,

My experiments with syairchairun setup showed low output no mater what you do, which is actually right!!. If you do the math or the experiments, you will see that the output will be at 5-15% of what you expecting. And its perfectly logical.

I think Syairchairun give us wrong diagrams. Well I am 100% sure now..  Because I think I got it  ;)

After days and days of thinking and reading and experimenting, as most of you guys do here, just yesterday night I came up with a new idea..

At my first experiments of this new idea I notice: 1)Great power output!, 2) no braking effect with shorted coil! 3)easy to rotate.

It will be at a new thread. I am building a prototipe... I ll be back

Sounds interesting l0stf0x.

Looking forward to seeing your idea

Thanks for sharing

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: MileHigh on December 28, 2014, 02:32:22 PM
Did you also factor in the losses in the coil itself when you say 5 watts going to the load?

No I did not

Quote from: MileHigh on December 28, 2014, 02:32:22 PM
Can you explain how you get 10 watts not accounted for?

Prime mover starts at 120W just spinning the C core with no I cores in site.
We add the I cores with open coil, prime mover now uses 140W
So 20W is used to circulate Flux in the cores.  We now load the coil and prime mover drops by 5W and load on coil delivers 5W (2.25vrms on 1 Ohm load), so we deduct this from our 20W and we are left with 10W. True we have about 4 watts of losses in the 1.3 Ohm DC Resistance of the coil so we have about 6W which could be core Eddies and heat losses?

I had not added those losses. Do you think this looks realistic?

Luc

MileHigh

Luc:

I must have posted about five times over the past 10 days that you have to measure the resistive losses in the coil itself if you want to do a serious power analysis.  That especially applies for a low value of load resistor.

Your logic for your power analysis makes no sense to me.  Also, why didn't you share that when you first posted?  You can't possibly take it for granted that people would know what you were thinking.  If you are going to do some kind of analysis you have to explain to your audience your reasoning and what you are doing.

So why don't you take another crack at it?  From what I understand your setup is in line with the original clip that started this thread.  So perhaps your peers like T-1000 and others that are following this thread can help you out.

MileHigh

tinman

Quote from: gotoluc on December 29, 2014, 01:29:20 AM

Prime mover starts at 120W just spinning the C core with no I cores in site.
We add the I cores with open coil, prime mover now uses 140W
So 20W is used to circulate Flux in the cores.  We now load the coil and prime mover drops by 5W and load on coil delivers 5W (2.25vrms on 1 Ohm load), so we deduct this from our 20W and we are left with 10W. True we have about 4 watts of losses in the 1.3 Ohm DC Resistance of the coil so we have about 6W which could be core Eddies and heat losses?

I had not added those losses. Do you think this looks realistic?

Luc
Luc-please watch this test. You need ferrite core's,as steel laminated core's are shocking,even at low rpm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtB_7RkEg

Jimboot

Quote from: tinman on December 29, 2014, 04:46:13 AM
Luc-please watch this test. You need ferrite core's,as steel laminated core's are shocking,even at low rpm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtB_7RkEg
Hey brad in my experiments the ferrite did not work nearly as well as steel laminates. It was explained by arenas and Matt that it's because the poles can't as flip as fast. I'm trying to work out where to get soft iron like syair used. Paul Babcock swears by steel shot but its a bit hard to get in melbourne.