Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free generator + a different pulse motor!

Started by life is illusion, December 21, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kEhYo77

@Broli
Could you redo this sim with a magnet's value of 0.7T (roughly a half of your initial value) ?

broli

Quote from: kEhYo77 on December 27, 2014, 05:40:22 PM
@Broli
Could you redo this sim with a magnet's value of 0.7T (roughly a half of your initial value) ?

Here you go.

NoBull

Quote from: kEhYo77 on December 27, 2014, 08:02:00 AM
@NoBull
Have You seen TinMan's video I linked?
What are your thoughts on that real life experiment data?
They are in accordance with 200 year old principles.
There are tiny air gaps which represent huge reluctances to the flux (R4 and R5).
It is not surprising that magnetic flux through R8 is only several percent of the flux through R3 when the proportionality of these reluctances is considered. 

When the coils are loaded then R3 and R8 are converted into delayed MMF sources.
The coupling factor between coils is very low.

The delays between coils wound over R3 and R8 are easily accountable, too, by the different resistances/loads and inductances of the coils.

The larger the coil's resistance, the shorter the net flux change delay*.  This is because a larger resistance dissipates the induced current quicker in the same inductance.  It is this induced current that is responsible for creating the opposing flux, so when this current dies down - so does the opposition.
Superconductors have no resistance so the induced current in them never dies down and the opposition to flux changes persists forever, thus the delay to the external flux change never ends and the net flux through a shorted zero-resistance coil never changes (is constant).

These delays are the basis of operation of the shaded pole motors which cause a flux change delay by a shorted coil in the stator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyEnwJ1Lazg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaded-pole_motor

Old style electromechanical electric power meters with the spinning disk are another devices operating on a similar principle. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_meter#Electromechanical_meters
These meters also have two different coils that are wound and loaded in such a way as to produce flux 90deg. out of phase.

In this experiment the phase difference is only several degrees, but the principle is the same.
Nothing new.

*More precisely it is about the L/R ratio.

life is illusion

Quote from: broli on December 27, 2014, 06:08:44 PM
Here you go.

Hi broli :)

I love the idea of gap on the path of magnetic current. Thank you guys very much for bringing this up. In last few days that I have started my activities in this page I have learned so much!
Would you guys be kind and let me know what do you think about this model? 3 mm distance between the magnet and solenoid and a 1mm or less gap on the shunt, so that the incoming N would not take the path of shunt as easy as it goes through the main core, but when the N2 is induced on the solenoid, it can take the 1mm gap and get to the other end of solenoid and find S pole! I think its a bit easier to manufacture such solenoid compared to the main solenoid shape I recommended at the beginning. Of course even this can be modified...
Do you think this could at least decrease the Lenz's law fighting us?

Best Regards
Sam

BorisKrabow

Hi  life is illusion ! just a spontaneous idea and always with a sense of humor  : Pseudo parameter control death Lenz   :D  ;D .