Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MarkE on June 14, 2015, 03:58:53 PM
If you wish to make an extraordinary claim then the burden is upon you to provide reliable evidence that supports the claim or see your claim rightfully dismissed.  It's entirely your choice.If you think that bucking improves efficiency under some circumstance you are welcome to identify such a circumstance and offer evidence that you are correct.

evidence that supports the claim !
I have absolutely nothing that fits in your perception that there is an improvement or not.

As I told you , i have the right just other person  to be able to follow this topic and exchange even you say that is wrong.
Not necessarily have to be tried summarily in order to continue to maintain my opinion, or have?
So please leave my shoe. Please

MileHigh

Nelson:

QuoteWhat reality you talk MileHigh ?  the reality of laws of yesterday of today or tomorrow?

Yes the old cliche about "laws."'

Here is my suggestion for you:   Forget about "laws," forget about your fantasies about "unknown possibilities," forget all of EMJ's fantasy talks, forget what I am saying, forget what others are saying.

Instead, just take a "partnered output coils" transformer and a regular transformer and test both of them FOR YOURSELF.  Don't listen to anybody.  Test them yourself and compare them and do whatever extra research you want to do.  Just accept what your measuring instruments are telling you FOR YOURSELF.  You can spend years if you want aimlessly searching for "something special" and you can decide FOR YOURSELF if this stuff has anything special to show you.

When you find nothing special then you can accept the reality of what your OWN EXPERIMENTS are telling you, or you can continue to live in a fantasy world of faith and hope.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MileHigh on June 14, 2015, 07:10:45 PM
Nelson:

Yes the old cliche about "laws."'

Here is my suggestion for you:   Forget about "laws," forget about your fantasies about "unknown possibilities," forget all of EMJ's fantasy talks, forget what I am saying, forget what others are saying.

Instead, just take a "partnered output coils" transformer and a regular transformer and test both of them FOR YOURSELF.  Don't listen to anybody.  Test them yourself and compare them and do whatever extra research you want to do.  Just accept what your measuring instruments are telling you FOR YOURSELF.  You can spend years if you want aimlessly searching for "something special" and you can decide FOR YOURSELF if this stuff has anything special to show you.

When you find nothing special then you can accept the reality of what your OWN EXPERIMENTS are telling you, or you can continue to live in a fantasy world of faith and hope.

Well Well a appreciate the tip
end of story

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: picowatt on June 14, 2015, 07:01:21 PM
You are misinterpreting what your scope is telling you.  There is one, and only one, continuous sine wave.

The DC/zero crossing level of the sine wave changed between two subsequent sweeps so that the displayed sine waves captured on those two sweeps do not overlay one another (the sine wave from one sweep is displayed above or below the sine wave from the previous sweep).

Slow down your sweep rate considerably so that you can see this modulation of the DC level upon which your sine wave is riding.

PW

Thanks for tip really . Seems the sweep is caused by "fluctuation" in 3 different freq in the oscillation causing the sweeps.   ::)
One more time thanks

MarkE

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 14, 2015, 07:08:21 PM
evidence that supports the claim !
I have absolutely nothing that fits in your perception that there is an improvement or not.

As I told you , i have the right just other person  to be able to follow this topic and exchange even you say that is wrong.
Not necessarily have to be tried summarily in order to continue to maintain my opinion, or have?
So please leave my shoe. Please
Is your plea to allow you to make empty claims without the inconvenience of logical inquiry?