Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F6FLT

I confirm. On this site, I had time to send only 2 posts before I was fired. My crime? I asked skeptical questions about a miracle machine whose plans they were probably supposed to sell.
How naive I was! I thought they were looking for real energy devices, while they exploit people's credulity about fictitious devices, with the help of well-known names in the field, both those of people who have never produced anything new, making money from books on knowledge they don't have like Bedini, or great people like Tesla, which is an insult to his memory.

SolarLab

Quote from: tinman on December 03, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
What was shared on this thread is not world changing--it's trouble.

I would also add that Chet (ramset) is one of the good guys here,and not the enemy you have made him out to be.

Chris left because he made errors,not because anyone drove him out.

If you are to write a book,wouldn't you prefer it to represent the truth?.

You also seem to think this !magnetic diode! is some form of wonderful.
In actual fact,if you read as to how it work's,you will soon discover that it is a very lossy mechanism,due to the !eddy current! braking effect of the rotating u shaped copper ring core the coils must reside in,in order for it to work.
It is more of a magnetic deflector,rather than a magnetic diode.

Never take things at face value.
Take a good look at how things work,and if you cant work it out,there are many here than can help.

Brad

F.Y.I.

As is shown below, it is mathematically and practically possible to gain energy in a simple coil (inductor) circuit. At first glance it might appear as measurement error but a more detailed study might provide further insight. Rather than re-furnish the particulars; an already well written presentation is referenced below. 

http://gorchilin.com/articles/energy/RLC_4?lang=en 

In general, it's worth to note that an increase can be found; formula 4.13 through 4.20. 

To quote, in part (from slide 4) at:     "Insights"

"In this work we proved that it is impossible to gain energy in parametric circuits of the first order in the full cycle (FCC) because the energy dissipated in the resistance is always equal to the energy expended by the power formula (4.9). But if the cycle is incomplete, the receiving gain becomes achievable task. If the reactive element comprises potential energy in the beginning of the cycle (PCCIE), the increase can be found by the formula (4.13). If in the reactive element of the energy remains at the end of the cycle, then the conditions for receiving allowances, we can find according to the formula (4.15), and the increment of efficiency by (4.20).

You need to understand that in this note a mathematically strictly proved potentially achievable values of the increment of energy, part of which, in the real reactance, can be spent inefficiently, for example, on heating. However, on the basis of evidence about the energy increment in the fractional cycles, one can obtain special cases for engineering calculations, which, in turn, will allow you to build a real device with high efficiency." 

http://gorchilin.com/articles/energy/pc2?lang=en

Energy parametric circuits of the second kind. Introduction
....... Return to our reality ........ 

Mathematics may just be our friend! 

FIN

forest

Forget all mathematics tricks. It won't work, unless you add external energy source to the equation - then the parametric circuit is self-explaining.

Void

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 02, 2018, 12:07:43 AM
@ramset,
Regarding our agreed interview, I must inform you, we have a Film Crew with us. There is a documentary which I am not in charge of.
Are you still ok to proceed? I would hate to surprise you when we meet with a 4 person film crew.
The Documentary will follow the book. Mid next year as far as I understand.

Hi Mr.Miyagi. If someone really has an 'over unity' device, they will be able to demonstrate it
in a clear and reasonable way. 

People make all sorts of claims in forums like this and on Youtube claiming to have 'over unity' devices,
but probably at least 99% of those claims are false.
These people are typically making false claims because:
1) They have no idea what they are talking about and/or how to make proper power measurements.
Making proper power measurements can be very tricky on circuits which produce complex waveforms.
Even electrical engineers/technologists and physicists can make major measurement errors or incorrect assumptions
in this regard. Most of the people making these claims do not even have a basic understanding of electronics or mechanics or science, etc.,
although many may claim they do. :)
2) It is an outright hoax or a scam.

There are so many false and mistaken claims made in these forums on a regular basis that
experienced people here usually won't waste much time on claims here now unless
a person is willing and able to show a demonstration of their device either self-running or
at least clearly showing some very unusual effect. If a 'claimant' can't meet this very basic requirement,
then chances are very very high that they fall into the categories of 1) or 2) listed above.
You would be wise to heed this warning, unless you particularly enjoy wasting time and money. :)

ramset

I am traveling atm just a note the author said something about not posting here for the time being
Something to do with his benefactors instructions ??
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma