Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Veiled Threat Received ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 17, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 17, 2015, 01:40:28 AM
Given the exchanges we've had, that is not what I would perceive as an ice breaker.

With due consideration of that tinman, I truly feel his message has crossed the line of 'personal', loses any expectation of confidentially.

Not that I am the least bit intimidated...I just believe we all should be held accountable for our conduct and demeanor.

Regards...
I think most of us here has done there fair share of mud slinging. Im not sure who it was,but some time ago i saw one member telling another about his martial arts expertise,and would be happy to dish some out to the other member should there paths cross. Now that is what i call a threat.

IDN,maybe it's different over there,but here in Australia we just laugh stuff like that off. If it continues,then we just meet up and sort it out like the men of old. Funny thing is,after the altercation were normally sitting down together an hour later having a beer together,and complaining about how much pain were in.

In the end,we both agree that it would have been better to just have the beer insted.

Pirate88179

Quote from: tinman on January 17, 2015, 01:08:55 AM
The bit i like is this-->You have just been sent a personal message
And yet here it is for all to see.
Quote: The problem is that you have no idea with whom you are dealing with.

Sounds to me like Pirate88179 is just saying that you may be out of your depth with some one you are disagreeing with on a certain subject?

Roll on Cap--let it slide.

What the hell is this guy talking about now?  I have had him on ignore for like...3 weeks now.  I can only see what he has posted here since you quoted him.

I see my name mentioned so I felt I had to respond.

Threat?  From who?  What?

This guy really needs some help.  What will he come up with next?

Bill

PS:  To his credit (and for legal reasons no doubt) he did put question marks after his title for the topic.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

OK, i just received a personal message from Crap-Z-ro:

"I am so sorry that I am such an idiot and that I make things up and lie.  Please forgive me.  Oh, and please feel free to post this in the public forum even though this was a personal message."

See how easy that is?  Very believable....NOT!

Geeze......

Bill

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 16, 2015, 10:36:24 PM
You seem confused?  The problem is that you have no idea with whom you are dealing with.

Have a nice day.

That...is a copy of the PM sent to me.

I think everyone here knows that I do not just make sh!t up.

So...unless someone magically hacked ou.com, the butt pirate did indeed send the message in question...making HIM the liar.

And a seriously disturbed liar at that.

How can someone get that messed up ?

The only thing as low as a liar is an arse kisser.

Regards...

Pirate88179

I suppose that some folks are a little paranoid.

Bill