Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic mechanical Resonance ideas

Started by dom444, October 12, 2015, 07:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 16, 2016, 12:51:20 PM
I'm not sure a motor analogy applies here. At least, not in the sense of a usable force.
The force causing the motion in a quasi-stable levitation event, is very small.
close to the moment of inertia of the levitating object.
This presents no usable excess force to be obtained from said motion.

Yes, but I was thinking that if you designed a device to magnify/multiply the vibration( probably along only 1 axis),  and it achieved that, only through it's non-powered geometric design,  then it could be usable. 
  A 1metre straight stick, with an axle running through the stick( the axle placed at 10cm from one end of the stick ) could magnify/multiply small movements,   now,  replace that axle with some type of passive-magnetic-bearing or similar contactless-passive-magnetic-device.

sm0ky2
QuoteTo interfere with it, would change the force and vector of the vibration.
That gave me a strange idea,  that if you have an object passively-levitating,  but levitating by being heavily compressed in between two seperate magnetic forces,  then it's vibration as a result of being contactlessly compressed in between the two seperate magnetic forces,  might make it strong enough to make it usable,  even if the tiny-distances that it vibrates,  are the same as the tiny-distances that the same object would  vibrate  if it would merely be  passively-levitating  above a single magnetic-field .   
(  The compression,  could make the vibration stronger,  but does a stronger vibration also mean that the tiny-distances it vibrates,  would increase ,  I don't know  )

I had been thinking that another design,  for a device to harness the tiny-vibrations,  might look very similar to the same  device  built and demonstrated functioning in this actual thread,   since it works just along one axis ,  but it's too difficult for me to figure out how it would be adapted/modified .

Either way, my idea,  is not easy

sm0ky2

Quote from: guest1289 on January 16, 2016, 02:46:00 PM

That gave me a strange idea,  that if you have an object passively-levitating,  but levitating by being heavily compressed in between two seperate magnetic forces,  then it's vibration as a result of being contactlessly compressed in between the two seperate magnetic forces,  might make it strong enough to make it usable,  even if the tiny-distances that it vibrates,  are the same as the tiny-distances that the same object would  vibrate  if it would merely be  passively-levitating  above a single magnetic-field .   
(  The compression,  could make the vibration stronger,  but does a stronger vibration also mean that the tiny-distances it vibrates,  would increase ,  I don't know  )

you are getting close to the answer.
The force increases as the distance Decreases.
so, the more you confine, or restrict this motion with the opposing field(s),
the shorter the distance becomes, it increases in intensity, and in most cases, frequency....

you have to remember, this is all a function of the cumulative effects of tiny atomic magnetic moments.
in its' simplest form, where the "magnets" consisted of triatoms of iron atoms, that were magnetized.
such distances and frequencies could theoretically approach the resonant frequency of iron itself.
This is in the Ghz range, hundreds of times greater than the microwave frequency we cook our food with.
almost approaching the range of visible light.
which gives iron its dark color.
an atomic metal with a higher resonant frequency, such as copper, has a more luminescent appearance.

everything has a frequency at which it naturally resonates, related to the energies, distances involved, boundary points, etc.
Tesla knew at least two ways to excite an oscillator to cause a great build-up in potentials.
One based on the length of the steel beam
The other based on the resonance of the iron that composed the steel.
Both were demonstrated.

Hitler discovered that when you relate frequency and resonance to all things, everything is united along a common measurement.
Much of our science that came post WWII, is based on some of these principals.
Even the atomic bomb, or a nuclear power plant.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Berto3

In part 6 of the EM Resonator videoblog I show you a strange behavior by the use of a repulsion magnet.
Suddenly, at a higher frequency, exact 20 Hz, the pickup coil was producing a perfect triangle waveform.
Beside that  the supply voltage was sinking, by resonance, from 22 mA to 14 mA by some inexplicable reason.
More explorations have to be done, but this phenomenon is puzzling me. More to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCP3gDmouKY

sm0ky2

Quote from: Berto3 on January 17, 2016, 09:14:31 PM
In part 6 of the EM Resonator videoblog I show you a strange behavior by the use of a repulsion magnet.
Suddenly, at a higher frequency, exact 20 Hz, the pickup coil was producing a perfect triangle waveform.
Beside that  the supply voltage was sinking, by resonance, from 22 mA to 14 mA by some inexplicable reason.
More explorations have to be done, but this phenomenon is puzzling me. More to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCP3gDmouKY

excellent display of a resonant node!!
You should try to find a higher node, maybe around 200Hz?
may have to scale up or down a touch to find it , but now you see and know what to look for.

I'm a little confused when you say the Voltage sank by 8 milliAmperes?
anyways, nice video.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Berto3

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 18, 2016, 12:26:11 AM
I'm a little confused when you say the Voltage sank by 8 milliAmperes?
I don't know what makes the current draw happen. That is what I have to figure out today.
The 'normal' motor core magnet gives feedback to the motor coil, that I noted already.
It generates current back in the pulse coil. The behavior of the 'repel magnet' in the
pickup coil is new to me.