Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New gravity motor from China

Started by hartiberlin, November 01, 2006, 11:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

W ll, one could do it this way, that one closes a shutter plate below the float, that has gone to the top. So the vaccuum still remains below the float inside the tube and only a small amount of water has to be pumped up... The question then is, if pumping up the lost water needs less energy, than the outside fall can generate ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

FreeEnergy

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 03, 2006, 07:09:36 AM
W ll, one could do it this way, that one closes a shutter plate below the float, that has gone to the top. So the vaccuum still remains below the float inside the tube and only a small amount of water has to be pumped up... The question then is, if pumping up the lost water needs less energy, than the outside fall can generate ?

the outside fall should have more weight on it, at least thats what it seems like.

so should 3 weights be used? one Exiting, one Entering, one Halfway there?

MeggerMan

I have looked long and hard at these various buoyancy/floatation over-unity ideas and none of them work out in the end.
I find it funny that they went to all the trouble of building this setup without drawing it out on paper first and looking at what forces are taking place.

This one fails because you have lost a volume of water at the top of the tube equal to the volume of the float m3 X 1kg. This water is now sitting in the tank at the bottom.
So say 5L float x 1Kg = 5Kg of water.
Height of tube is say about 5m, so thats 5Kg x 9.8m/s x 5m = ~ 250 Joules or 250 watts for 1 second.

It would be like allowing the bottom of the tube break the surface and allowing a large bubble to float up inside the tube.
So when they can figure out how to make water,5 Kg of it, flow uphill, 5m, then success.

Nice idea but I think I will stick with the MEG for now.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1565.100.html

Regards

Rob

slncspkr

may be if they make everything a lot higher the falling weight will produce enough energy to use a pump to bring the lost water back inside :o

FreeEnergy

ok come to think again one weight is all you need.

ok add this to what the movie did not show...you know the open tank where the weight falls into???now picture that tank closed with a one-way(air proof) door where the weight falls into then AFTER it passes through the one-way door it falls into the water then goes up the pipe. when the weight reaches the top water will not desend because of the one-way door and the air sealed tank. you would also have a one-way door exit(air proof) at the top of the pipe.

so the energy of the fall/rise should be enough to pick up the weight from the top of the pipe without loss of water level.

peace