Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any ACTUAL OU devices on this whole forum

Started by Permanente, May 17, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Jimbo, the cap circuit will never work.  There is no electrostatic charge on the negative plate of the first capacitor compared to the earths potential. Nothing to be ashamed about as it is an easy misconception which takes some time to comprehend. Although there are more electrons on the negative plate of the capacitor, when charged, that extra charge is compensated by the lesser electrons on the positive plate. This'' locks  those extra electrons up at the surface of the negative plate that faces the positive plate.  The result of all this is no net electrostatic charge on either plate compared to the earth.  If you don't believe it, charge up a cap and measure either lead to earth.

memoryman

jimbo, if you are indeed a Certified Engineering Technician/Technologist (as I am) in electronics, you are lacking in the fundamentals. I don't wish to spend my time on teaching elemental; others can do that if they wish. Pomodore did a good job of it.

jimbo

Hi guys I've built it and worked it it's not an academic subject it's on the bench that's the problem now days everything is conjecture I used the POS DC of 119 volts from a inverter with no negative with a battery on rubber no grounding just the earth ground to the last cap. Bedini said you could charge cap this way so I tried it and added more caps they all charged ! And because DC can't go Thu a cap the completely isolated caps in the middle charged by static induction polarizing each other.I'm looking to a solid state layout now with a timing circuit to trigger MOSFETs. It's like a pump for electrons. Now you go try it .or are you so programed by the Establishment you just can't bring your self to.or are you the Establishment!?

jimbo

if you can't layout the problem then you really don't see one or you would. Just insulting people is not the scientific method. And it's not like it's a big expensive time consuming project .what three caps and a earth ground and 100 volts DC. A kid can work it. Hell I used 12volts and worked it.

jimbo

Charging caps this way is exactly like the very simple physics lab experiment of taking a POS charged source like a balloon and bring another uncharged balloon near then touching it to ground the billion charges but there its caps this is very old science .and when you discharge these caps they do work.like lighting up a light bulb or charge a battery. And if you can go fast run a motor.this is real free energy. Created from nothing but proximity to a charge source .and not taking anything from the source.it's probably the only free energy production  in nature.and it's as clean as hell green nothing compares. I just hope the rest of the world can get past you guys and try this .we might get some where.