Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any ACTUAL OU devices on this whole forum

Started by Permanente, May 17, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

What jimbo and Rolik are describing can be done with the attached circuit.

It is a capacitive load on the 220 V mains (or 110 V mains) and you get away with it till your residual current circuit breaker trips at about 30 mA (at about 6 Watt). So, you could steel up to 6 Watt from the power company. I have seen 15 mA residual current circuit breakers in very recent installations, which cuts the steeling down to 3 Watt.

The long parallel wires act like a capacitor. Two or three capacitors in a row (as proposed by jimbo) do not help, they produce more losses.

This type of power steeling is known since the beginning of AC power distribution and comes up again and again in various disguises.

If you want to do it with DC, you have to switch the DC on and off rapidly (which will be the equivalent of a dirty AC).

Greetings, Conrad

RoliK

Yes, thats the configuration i had.
Instead of the mains I also tried a 30Kv, 150khz source.

I was able to light a 9w led 220ac. The curious thing was, that it works without earth. Only one wire connected to the bulb.
This phenomenon was only at some sort of led bulbs. Normal lights with 20W or more didn,t work.

Mfg

jimbo

Nice work guys try using a 4 watt light bulb LEDs will light on with the right conditions of voltage but a incondesant bulb needs volts and current. Like lighting a neon on the top of the sine wave light but no power.I'm sorry I'm not sure what your doing there will have to thank about it for a while. I just use DC with caps and ground and I live 2 miles from the power lines and 7 from water off grid it's called .I was thinking to myself to day and I think I'm grand standing . if you have a bedini charger that uses a cap load and dump you could read the uf and voltage off the cap and buy ,3 more just like it then put one in parallel with the original cap and put the other two together The same way then connect them in series with a good earth ground.you would need new switching for this to dump one after the other at the right timing. But this would double the out put .you need the extra caps because in series the cap values get cut in half so this would set things back to the original values and do same for second set of caps. Doubting your output is not bad and you should be ou. This is the smallest lay out I can think of and alot of people have his motors.you see you can't just add another cap and double you've got to double the capacitors capacitance.   Good hunting gentleman. Jim out

jimbo

Hi guys
You know to really understand what I'm doing I mean if that's what you wount to do? You will have to leave the haloed halls of the first church of electronics and go to several web sites of physics and study the area of  electro static induction there's the information.     using electronic components as a vehicle to achieve the results is what's available. Just a tool. This is just a natural ocurning part of mater and charges. Then you will be on top of this .study it all as much as you can because no one site tells it all and some give out real jems of insite.     Jim out🎆