Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Concentric Capacitor - Key to the Kapanadze Device and similar FE Concepts?

Started by Zeitmaschine, December 16, 2016, 04:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

My concentric capacitor so far. We can see such constructions on page one all over the place. But I think I should add a second capacitor plate inside the canister, so it will be a three-plate capacitor in all. And then the question is how to connect it and to what.

Kapanadze's tin can and those of Testatika have the coil most likely inside, not outside.

The Testatika capacitor has three wires to connect, two red, one blue. But of course the Testatika capacitors are working in pairs, so I'm not sure if a single capacitor needs more than three wires.

jbignes5

Can I explain why I think the can is an oil submerged transformer then and see if this fits your idea.

The thing here is that the 1892 lecture talks about shielding the transformer in a wooden box covered in metal. This is to keep the voltage inside the can or shielding via skin effect. This isolates it both from us and the environment to  a degree. If it is exposed to the environment then it will short to the rest of the system negating any benefits at all. This is why it is in the can. If you look at the back of the can where the metal tab is welded to the top you can see wires coming out of the can. There is no coincidence they are there. The can is a shield and the oil raises the ability of the transformer to go higher in potential without burning itself up via wire shorts.

That is the only reasons Tesla used that setup. Plus at some point you need to shield the wires going to and from the high voltage sources. Tesla even patented the first versions of coax due to this. He relates it to a pressure leaking out and didn't want to loose the pressure. Like a hose with holes in it.. Thats what a wire is exactly..

jbignes5

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on December 19, 2016, 04:00:07 PM
My concentric capacitor so far. We can see such constructions on page one all over the place. But I think I should add a second capacitor plate inside the canister, so it will be a three-plate capacitor in all. And then the question is how to connect it and to what.

Kapanadze's tin can and those of Testatika have the coil most likely inside, not outside.

The Testatika capacitor has three wires to connect, two red, one blue. But of course the Testatika capacitors are working in pairs, so I'm not sure if a single capacitor needs more than three wires.

How do you know the Testatiska example is a cap? couldn't it be a transformer with shielding?
The Testastika is not a given either. They wont divulge anything about the system and trying to figure it out without details would be like trying to see an atom without an electron microscope.

In the example you have shown that device is a heavily shielded transformer here: http://www.rexresearch.com/testatik/testart.htm

Zeitmaschine

Those guys on that page never saw what's really in the Testatika capacitors, thus they do only guesswork there. They show each capacitor connected to four wires. I can see only three wires on the real machine.

But tell me, how to make a three-plate capacitor with a flat bifilar coil only? Wouldn't we need something like a trifilar coil? And why should we need extremely high voltage, so we need oil to prevent shorts?

jbignes5

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on December 19, 2016, 05:20:43 PM
Those guys on that page never saw what's really in the Testatika capacitors, thus they do only guesswork there. They show each capacitor connected to four wires. I can see only three wires on the real machine.

But tell me, how to make a three-plate capacitor with a flat bifilar coil only? Wouldn't we need something like a trifilar coil? And why should we need extremely high voltage, so we need oil to prevent shorts?

The bifilar has capacity already. The third plate is the solenoid.

Well the problem with this system is that if you don't have enough voltage the process runs down. The point to this kind of a system is to generate excess voltage. An undamped oscillator is such a device. That is incorporated in the design. Pinging into the bifilars capacitance allows the system to run away in voltage. The oil is to keep the voltage where it is supposed to be and the shielding is to keep it all contained. What dampens the oscillator is what you harvest from it. This means at times the potentials will condense enough plasma to short out the coils if there isn't sufficient dielectric material keeping that from happening. Air doesn't have a sufficient dielectric component to use with the system.

Do you have credible information on the Testastika then, from someone who dissected the machine and accurately diagrammed it?

This is the nature of these kinds of investigations. Hearsay is just that.

This is why I stuck to TK because he admitted where he got the information from. It was easy to go device to device and show where it paralleled Tesla's writings. An easier way to figure this out.. We only need one system to open the doors. Once that happens we can delve into the other areas and open them up to discover the rest. It was easier to go for the abundance of information about Tesla's work then to guess about unseen areas...