Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is anyone seriously interested in Free Energy Physics?

Started by aether22, January 22, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

endlessoceans

Interested in free energy physics???

NO Not really.  Absolutely worthless without a working prototype.  If this forum doesn't need anything else it is more worthless talk.  Go to the bench and follow scientific process....develop and theory....build a model....examine....establish whether theory right or wrong.....if wrong...start again....if correct THEN and ONLY THEN REPORT RESULTS.

This forum has thousands and thousands posts of worthless crap and nobody test the crap before posting.

Less talk....more testing. 

Considering there is no free energy model yet then there is no free energy physics.  Just dreaming and wank.

aether22

Quote from: endlessoceans on February 10, 2017, 04:55:52 PM
Interested in free energy physics???

NO Not really.  Absolutely worthless without a working prototype.  If this forum doesn't need anything else it is more worthless talk.  Go to the bench and follow scientific process....develop and theory....build a model....examine....establish whether theory right or wrong.....if wrong...start again....if correct THEN and ONLY THEN REPORT RESULTS.

This forum has thousands and thousands posts of worthless crap and nobody test the crap before posting.

Less talk....more testing. 

Considering there is no free energy model yet then there is no free energy physics.  Just dreaming and wank.
Endlessoceans, you couldn't be more wrong.

You see first off what I am presenting is not just talk, I am presenting experiments that people can do and prove to themselves.

But moreover I am suggesting an approach that has great promise.

What you fail to grasp most of all is the reason for the epic failure that is the Free Energy, Antigravity and general fringe research communities.

And the reason is that replicated things tend often not to work, things are hard to repeat, even the original discoverer can have a phenomena they have trouble or can't repeat.

And the reason for this is that the science behind these devices IS NOT based on conventional phenomena!  That is why the results break the rules!

There are LOTS of designs out there!  We don't need more!

What we need is an understanding of how they work and if we are going in the right direction seemingly when we make a change!

Consider the cargo cults making things that look kinda right, but their radios and planes don't work!
They replicate just the outside appearances, they replicate the parts they understand, but show utter ignorance of how these things work.

That is what most are doing in Free Energy by not understanding the underlying mechanism at work!

Could a plumber before electricity accidentally create an electrical circuit and observe strange (to him) effects?

Sure!

Could another plumber try and replicate it, but make small unintentional and unknowing changes such as non-conductive connections, water without salt or other electrolyte, not using suitable metals to create a current etc...

If the anomalous effects were just assumed to be a result of plumbing and there was no understanding of electricity, the odds of successful replication are LOW!

I'm not asking anyone to take this on faith.  If someone can feel the energy and know it works, I can show them how to create it, explain how it works and point to evidence of these principles in use in various Free Energy designs.  I want people to experiment with this not talk about it!

So I don't have a design since what I have can likely make a lot of (genuine) designs already out there work!

John

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

Let me make it simple.

Question #1, Is it reasonable that my extraordinary claims about effecting some under-explored esoteric energy is genuine?
Answer: Such an energy has a long and well established tradition in every culture and has much scientific evidence backing it up, and my own results (unless you accuse me of lying) cannot be explain away entierly as Placebo effect.    So yes it is reasonable and even able to be established to be very likely/certain.  And as I only want to collaborate with those who experience the energy to a level they are personally confident in it's existence, then this is a resounding Yes.

Question #2, Is it reasonable that this energy is responsible for Free Energy?
Answer: Yes, there is ample evidence including the fact that my own results are based on researching such claims.  There are many points to back this up.

Question #3, Is it reasonable that if 1 and 2 are presumed true, that my research might help notably increase the odds of success?
Answer: While it is possible that my research might be incomplete and not offer immediate results, it seems exceedingly likely that by understanding and feeling how this energy is functioning in a design should improve the odds of success.

So while it could lead to quick and extraordinary results, or it might be a somewhat longer path, and to a large extent that is down to participation and luck.

But it is a way that has real promise.

Will it deliver?  Especially since I can guarantee anyone will adopt it, I can't say, but it could.
And everything done in this realm is automatically "Successful" in an aetheric sense.

Which is to say that as all aetheric research is novel and helps gain further understanding, it is all useful, where a conventional Free Energy device attempt that does not work is utterly useless.

So is this a waste of time?  In a field that has been an abject failure chasing its tail?
Because I am only seeking those who can feel the energy, then it is for them clearly a novel approach and if they are as I ask truly "Interested in the underlying physics of Free Energy" then even this line of investigation even without a Free Energy result could gain valuable discoveries and uses.

This is not for those seeking the sure thing, the easy result. This is not for someone who wants to go to wallmart to buy a Free Energy generator.
What I have is for those who want to be pioneers, a new Volta, Ampere or Gauss.
Of course by adding these principles to a straightforward Free Energy generator might result in instant and rapid extraordinary results, even without the ability to feel if lucky.

But I can assure those who take this on, you will have a road map, you won't be chasing your tail (but the energy might)!

John
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

allcanadian

@endlessoceans
QuoteConsidering there is no free energy model yet then there is no free energy physics.  Just dreaming and wank.

Of course there is a free energy model and physics to back it up.

Can you see the stars at night?, every star is not unlike our Sun which is a quite ordinary and a fairly small star in reality. Not unlike our Sun every star radiates massive amounts of energy. Our Sun has radiated energy into space for around 4.5 billion years in every direction and the extremely small portion which strikes the Earth is around 174 quadrillion watts.

Now the obvious question is where did all that Electromagnetic Energy covering most of the EM spectrum from out little star and the trillions of other stars out there go?. If Energy is conserved then logically Energy must be everywhere in everything... this is our model. If you need proof simply look up on a clear night... all those stars is your proof.

The physics are not complicated and we know for certain the universe is full of EM Energy and matter is as well. Nuclear fission liberates Energy from matter and in the future fusion will be able to liberate this same energy from ordinary matter just like our Sun. However the supposedly free energy we are concerned with is a little different. Just to recap, the sun and stars prove the universe is full of energy and nuclear fission physics proves matter is full of energy... are we good so far?.

So obviously we have no shortage of energy because we have absolute proof beyond all shadow of doubt we are swimming in a sea of Energy... end of debate. Now to say we can never get at this Energy is absurd because not long ago we were rubbing two sticks together to light fires and now we have nuclear power. Conservatively speaking this transformation of technology occurred over the last 200 years. 200 years... so where do you think we will be 200 years from now because I can assure you everything will change.

In a nutshell there is no overunity or underunity there is only Energy. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed it can only be transformed. So we are simply speaking of finding new ways to transform energy we know as a fact is present everywhere. As I said in the last 200 years we went from campfires to nuclear fission and now solar energy is cheaper than oil and gas. The reason we are here is because we have come to understand there are easier cheaper ways to transform energy. Not a big deal and I thought it was obvious that at some point we would create better energy technologies. Everything is always changing so why would anyone assume it wouldn't?... it makes no sense.

Volta's battery, Faraday's mutual induction, Tesla's polyphase motor/generators and Einstein's E=mc^2  were just dreaming and wank then they made it real and so will we. So please fasten your seat belt and ensure your tray is in the upright position because this ride you call your life is going to get a little bumpy in the near future.

AC

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

sm0ky2

Ed wrote his book before most of us were born.
Scientists today still don't understand it.
But there are things science has learned from it
And those things don't fit into our current model.
I use the term magnetic current to describe the work
Of Ed.
When you break the PMH, two beams (maybe waves)
are released. 180-degrees out of phase and travel linearly
Into infinity. And seem to go through anything that is not
Ferrous, or magnetic.
Copper, aluminum, silver, gold and certain platinum group metals
Can experience electric induction in the path of these emissions

Ed teaches us how to establish these currents through the air
In a permanent and intentional manner.
Like switching it on and off.
But these are much more than "feelings"

Let's take your coils for example. Or a physical structure of some sort
That represents a 3-d model of your images.
Now if these things can be made to emit this "energy"
It stands to reason that a similar device or an inverted one?
Could receive the "energy".

Have you experimented with using one thing in conjunction
With a second thing to try and capture the "energy"?

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.