Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Quote from: Spherenot on November 30, 2006, 07:54:04 AM
Quote from: turbo on November 23, 2006, 08:35:48 PM
Some coils wil be better if they are wound as *-filar serially-connected coils, which just means that the wire used to wind them is multiplied over from certain point(s) before the coil is wound.
etc. etc.

I do not understand.  What does wire, "multiplied over from certain point(s)," mean?

I can not picture your concept in my mind with these words alone.  Perhaps a drawing?

He means folded over at a mid point and then wound like a coil.

Here is a picture showing this:

Pontifex

Hi turbo, what a breakthrough ! Congratulations !

We wait for a circuit drawing and specifications !
The measurements and adjustments can be accomplished with any replication.

Greetz, Pontifex

Mr_Video

looks like Turbo is defanately on to something :D

i'm looking foreward to seeing some diagrams, and seeing if someone else can make it work .

Congratulations Turbo !

giantkiller

Quote from: tao on November 30, 2006, 09:42:55 AM
Some coils wil be better if they are wound as *-filar serially-connected coils, which just means that the wire used to wind them is multiplied over from certain point(s) before the coil is wound.
etc. etc.

I do not understand.  What does wire, "multiplied over from certain point(s)," mean?

I can not picture your concept in my mind with these words alone.  Perhaps a drawing?

This is very similar to the internal winding start of the Mobius Toroid. The next step shows a continuous controller wound around that. But the MT then has a trinary winding of a main winding. As in 1 winding coiling at different sections.  Much towards the Rodin. These are all very close.

Also in regards to a dc to dc convertor: I have a bunch of these around. They are used to take (2) n-cells and pump up the wattage to drive the Otto Bock myoelectric controller and robotic hand. As you can see they fit into a two  9volt package like what had been posted about a lump on one of SM's coil.

--giantkiller.

Jdo300

Quote from: tao on November 30, 2006, 09:42:55 AM
etc. etc.

Hi Tao,

Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering about that also myself. Everybody, I'm wondering if someone could offer some thoughts about the trinary toroidal winding on Turbo's coil. I'm assuming that the serial bifilar one is the collector coil? But as I was trying to pick apart the picture, I payed closed attention to the wires that he had running from the coil to the three transistors (see picture). It appears that the right two transistors have their emitters connected (to pulse the coil) but the left one has two wires connected to it. It looks like the left most wire is switching it while the right wire is being pulsed?? On the other two transistors, I can't see any connections to switch them on. What do you think is going on there?

Also, is that little black thing on the left a 555 timer or oscillator chip?

God bless,
Jason O