Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion based V track or V gate 3

Started by juliotony, November 03, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Yes if fly6 was shown an overtunity device he would pull up Wikipedia to show everyone why it can not work hahahahaha

F6FLT

Quote from: Turbo on November 20, 2018, 05:01:40 PM
It's just so sad man.
Even if someone would show you a self runner and explain to you how it operates.
You would still explain it away because of your mental references that tell you its this or that and it can't work because of this and that and its sad to see people stuck.
But it is what it is you will never escape it I can yell you that much.
Well, you should build your own runner and show it to us, instead of producing childish images without schematics, punctuated by pretentious remarks like "it can open the mind", when they are only basic conventional things whose functioning has been understood by everyone for a long time, as well as the uselessness regarding energy.
"it can open the mind"!  ::)  ;D, the mind of a donkey, perhaps.

Turbo

You should is a command.
You do not command people you command dogs.
I am not your dog.

In stead you could build one of them.
Could is different from should.
I have gotten feedback from the people that tried.
They will take it further.
I don't count on you.
You are just a keyboard troll.

F6FLT

Quote from: Turbo on November 23, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
You should is a command.
Only in your fallacious interpretations as inconsistent as those you shown in physics.
It's conditional, a polite advice.

Low-Q

Quote from: gyulasun on November 18, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
Hi Vidar,

The thing I agree with you is that the setup should be built to see how it behaves. 
During the tests the weight should be changed to find the best match to the spring force at a certain RPM.  You do not want to use too heavy weight or too mild spring and / or the other way round.  Also, the RPM of the wheel should also be choosen not to let the spring being fully pressed when the weight just passes at the 6 o'clock position. 
And as I see this (and assuming the setup would at least self run under a no load condition), the useful shaft torque (the output) would be within a relatively narrow range (and I do not mean this a drawback).  Maximum shaft torque would be mainly defined by the magnets strength used in the V gate.
Gyula
You say "narrow range", which means this setup works best at a given resonance. The narrower the range, the higher Q-factor. However, any load to such a system will reduce the Q-factor, and therefor restrict the "willingness" of resonance. So the system will stop sooner.
That said, any resonance system suffers from loss. Even if the external load is zero, you have internal loss that will restrict resonance, so it will stop anyway.
Further, if you need a spring and a weight to assist a V-gate, note that none of these systems, nor a resonance system og a V-gate system works separately. So my question to you is; how can two non workable systems work when you combine them?
Because the resonance system cannot assist the V-gate, and the V-gate cannot assist the resonance system.
Well, that's my thoughts :-)

Vidar