Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

If the capacitors that charge in a magnetic field are linked through transistors, then some useful current may be moved along.

Like a pyramid, the capacitors at the bottom boosting the layer above, until it reaches the top, where some useful current can be gained.

The more I think about it, solid state energy manipulation beats mechanical devices in the race for a renewable energy source.

...and this thought just won't go away, "Does creating a magnetic field around a (pair of) conductor(s) create current?"
A single conductor would be two conductors permanently shorted, and no detectable current. But a pair of conductors in the same magnetic field would have current.
A complete electrical circuit is surrounded by a single, whole, magnetic field.

Why not create the magnetic field, and induce current...

Grim

http://amasci.com/amateur/transis.html

Long winded, but clever.

Can any one else see the application of self charging capacitors and transistors?

I will shoot off to Denden Town soon, and buy some gear to test out this avenue...

Grim

Grim

OK, I went to Denden Town and bought some gear.

I want to replicate the magnetised capacitors.

First I will start documenting this experiment, beginning with the items I purchased, blah blah...

This will take time to do properly, I want to make stills and video.

What I bought is in the plastic, and I will show each stage from unwrapping the material and tools, testing for residual voltages, etc...

I will try 4 combinations with one control for each. I think that this is enough for now. If there are any positive results from this initial experiment, I will invest a little more effort in a second stage experiment.

As for now, I am tired from shopping, so it is time for a beer.

I'll make some kind of effort tomorrow.

PS While sitting in the train station, I thought that an EMP does a great job of demagnetising things; no magnetism, no electrical circuits, no current. Magnetism and electrical energy are more than a curious relationship. They are inextricably entwined.

tak22

Grim,

If you're going to work with magnets and capacitors you might find the TMB experiments by Ron Stifler of use.

http://www.drstiffler.com/tmb.asp

tak