Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 02, 2009, 11:17:28 AM
Sure, if the "free energy" machine is working with nuclear stuff. I'm not. I'm working with diodes and common transformers.  Like the other guy said, CERN is the concern for safety. A recent analysis from conventional physicist who specialize in quantum physics have said that the lifespan of these particles is far longer than previously predicted. A lot of models are clearly showing that the micro blackhole could survive. One model places a 1 in 8 chance of the Earth being destroyed. And even if the Earth survived, the particle would travel out in space and destroy countless other solar systems. We should be concerned about that.

PL

Of course, electrotechnical and air basing devices are not dangerous, but not very cheap and not qualify for space travel (in time).
But the rest about black holes is not thruth.
We have enormous quantities of it in each of us.
We depend on it.
The true secret of Victor Schauberger was not energy of overlight tachyons, but the mechanism of black hole control, same which propels stars and our bodies through all the live.
CERN is not right.
Had invested many money, which will be dead.
It can be done much cheaper, and with better results.
Say 500 EUR. :o

Doctor No

Quote from: jibbguy on February 02, 2009, 12:59:16 PM

Everyone who has failed in the past did so because they tried to keep the stuff secret, tried to go it alone to get the maximum money, fame, whatever: Thus it was easy to get rid of them with one tactic or another. When you Open Source everything, what is the point of threatening or killing you? The damage is already done and it would be risky behavior for no gain. When the secretive inventors are suppressed, threatened, or killed all that remains is an "Urban Legend" that they can easily deflect simply by using the old card of "conspiracy nuts". When people go public as soon as they are threatened or suppressed with details, the bad guys have no choice but to back off; and they are suddenly on the defense. Criminal activities can only exist in the "dark", the light of day whithers them like the Wicked Witch of the West ;)

So bring us the working F-E device, and we will do the rest ;) 

So em i doing so.
Please see carefully;
http://ludzie.playmobile.pl/doctor+no

I regulary ship emails to our security forces, Dick Chenney, NATO, and others
informing what nuclear experiments we do here.
The last what i have them sent, that probably this year we made full biological-spiritual experiment series on living water (nuclear , to 0,1 kT range)

Doctor No

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 06, 2009, 10:29:08 AM

Anyhow, I'm beginning to see more and more unusual posts that appear to be taking the next step, which is scare tactics such as suggesting that "free energy" is dangerous, or it will destroy the world economy.  These are the most ridiculous and pathetic statements ever. How dare these thugs take it to that level. Any good economist will tell you that the economic system always adapts to change. Of course any great change brings about *growing pains!* Growth is painful. Would you deny your wife the right to have birth?!?!  As far as "free energy" being dangerous, it depends on the technology. Capturing ambient thermal energy that exists in all matter all the time is 100% safe, it is *not* nuclear!

PL

I fully agree with You!
I have my own economic program for my country, resting on free biological nuclear energy.
Program dla Gospodarstwa Polskiego (The project of rebuilt of Poland between XI 2010-VIII 2012 )
http://ludzie.playmobile.pl/blog/entry/131159/Program+dla+Gospodarstwa+Polskiego.html
But it depends only, when we made full scale nuclear test.
DN

hansvonlieven

Dr No,

For crying out loud,

GO AND TAKE YOUR MEDICATION !!!!!!!

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nievesoliveras