Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RE: For starters , Read this first, compiled PDF file of Steven Mark postings

Started by kokomoj0, May 19, 2007, 02:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilzangel

Quote from: kokomoj0After spending several hours cutting and pasting what marks said i have found, (to be kind), several discrepancies in his theory and began to have several doubts about the validity of his claims
In this case i am from missouri and will not be so easily convinced after noting all the anomolies in his pdf.

@kokomoj0 .. now .. this is just an idea .. maybe toooo simple and obvious .. but write out those anomalies and CITE them!!!!!! .. this way it is clear about what exactly u r talking about!

these anomalies should have something to do with the actual TPU .. not some "fact" about SM himself .. i could care less if the guy drives a maybach. and has a 20million house. (questionable yes ..) but wont really show why the TPU is fictional. As it has been told, SM SOLD his invention to UEC (whomever the f@#k these guys r) and they gave SM millions.

devilzangel

kokomoj0

devilzangel:

let me think,  without reading through all that again, i am trying to remember, what he said about sound or tube amps, then finally about frequency the operation of the tpu, lining frequencies up i forget his exact words, little things like that.  There were about 4 instances anyway that made me chuckle a bit, and that is why i stipped my background in the very beginning.  i want to believe as much as everyone else here does and i do believe in tesla, he is my all time hero!

Frankly what alerted me to investigate this further is inconsequential, superfluous and overruled by his claim of having filed for patents.       

mr. marks specifically claimed to have "control circuit" patents either applied for or pending at the time of the video.  He said that! Words out of his mouth!  On video.  If what he said is "true" then they "are" availiable.  Why is he "not" telling you?  Once a patent is applied for it is public and therefore obtainable.   So take a moment and ponder that thought!

Public Data!  Where is it??????

If sm wants to get patents and later claim they are for any reason "secret" i am very sorry because that is just plain bs.   

Failure to provide this public information simply means he is in fact a fraud.

Patents = Public = NOT secret!!!!

If sm is in fact a fraud he is making fools out of our community which i do not take kindly to, so i think it is important to get to the bottom of this.    If he shows up with the legitimate patents that he claims i will make a public apology.  Until then (all things considered), i have no reason to believe in "his" tpu at this time.

z_p_e

Those who come into the TPU threads and expect to understand the whole story by reading only a few pages are mistaken. There is a lot of background that forms the complete story. Not having done their homework, inevitably leads to questions that have been asked and addressed many times already in the past pages of these TPU threads.

Obviously patents are public. Consider this....perhaps when the controller patents were applied for by SM, he was making his deal with UEC, and they were subsequently retracted? The patents are not in Steven Mark's name. A patent search will only bring up his patents for the "audiospatial efffects" and speaker designs. If you want to see his audio patent, search for this: 5,487,113. Note his name is Mark, NOT Marks!

Apparently, UEC has used some other dude's name assigned as the inventor, in an effort to keep those seeking the answers from putting 2 and 2 together.

So, just because the patents are not in SM's name, does not mean they do not exist!

Darren

hartiberlin

How do we know, that they even patented it ?
Is this for sure ?

Why not try to track down this UEC company and just plainly ask them ???

HAs anyone made the effort to track down this guy from UEC in the Philipines ?

Paul Stemm
Suite 413
Peninsular Court
8735 Paseo De Roxas
Makati City
Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel: 63 2 894 5358 (W) 819 3856 (H)
Fax: 63 2 810 9284

or did anyone reach:

John Sanchez
working at
at the UCI ( university of California in Irvine) campus.

He worked together with
professor Roland Schinzinger
Ph.D.
29 Gilman St. Irvine, CA 92715-2703,
Phone & FAX: (714) 786-7691
who has been deceased already unfortunately..

Maybe John Sanchez can be located by contacting the widdow
of Roland Schinzinger  or somebody
near UCI can look around for John Sanchez there who probably
have worked there also in the electrical eningeering department together
with professor Roland Schinzinger ?

The next wittness is:
Michael Fennell  (Consulting Engineer)
8348 Menkar Road
San Diego, CA. 92126
B.A. Physics, Swarthmore College1983
M.S. Applied Physics, UCSD, 1988

I found via google the following stuff about him:
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/symp_rec/proceedings/authors/carroll.htm
now seems to work at:
http://www.tetherapplications.com/

but I have not yet heard from him via emails send to
tetherapplications.com...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

starcruiser

please note that if the patents were filed for in the USA, the government (Military) reviews all patents for potential use first and if they feel these are a national security risks (for what ever reason) they take the rights to them and suppress the knowledge of the invention. What makes you think they would then be in the public domain?

This governmental action is well known. This is why some inventors don't patent their works in the USA but elsewhere first or make them public instead to avoid suppression.

I am not saying the TPU is or is not real but if it is this tech would most likely fall under what the government considers a threat to national security (Miltiarily or economically). Remember the US government is all for the corporations (aka big business) not the little guys (us). This is probably the same thought process for other developed countries as well.
Regards,

Carl