Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RE: For starters , Read this first, compiled PDF file of Steven Mark postings

Started by kokomoj0, May 19, 2007, 02:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokomoj0

Quote from: chrisC on May 21, 2007, 07:03:49 PM
kokomoj0 :

Please go get a life!

Regards

Chris

Thanks chris but i do not have "stars" in my eyes blinding me like some do and i absolutely mean that respectfully because everyone here means well.

Look at this "He wanted US$25 million up front for the secret."

reading it agine it looks like his latest gig was for 50 million.

He is not selling a device he is selling a secret! 

There is a huge difference!!!   

Think about if the device is for sale why is he being so kind to GIVE it to you?  So you too can sell the secret for 25 million?

i wont go into all the details of how easy it is to fake a device like this and how he did it, i will leave that for those who prefer learn through hands on.

Anyway i think i made my point or at least should have by now.

devilzangel

Quote from: kokomoj0 on May 21, 2007, 06:56:44 PM

so this guy is asking 25 million for a coil of wire and out of the generosity and good altruistic nature of his ever lovin heart he is going to come here to OU and just give it away as a gift to humanity!???? 

i can just see him laughing, waiting for one of you to come up with a better mouse trap for him. 

Like i said no papers filed = no tpu. i really do not know how anyone could buy into this reading the above past few posts considering that there is so much controversey over it without at a minimum looking into it to verify if he is in fact real.

Under the circumstances HE needs to prove HE is real not the other way around and until HE is proven real i feel it is a waste of everyones time.  hey you guys do what you will but frankly imo you may all want to do a rethink.

now thats what i call disinformation .. good work .. lmfao

enough subtlety .. seriously, do u work for UEC?

devilzangel

kokomoj0

Quote from: devilzangel on May 21, 2007, 08:13:24 PM
now thats what i call disinformation .. good work .. lmfao

enough subtlety .. seriously, do u work for UEC?

devilzangel

ok i have said to much already, you know my life may be threatened and i cant reveal any more than that, you will have to talk with my attorney if you want any more information.

just keep winding!

Dansway

kokomoj0

Quote from: Dansway on May 21, 2007, 08:46:14 PM
@kokomoj0

Go AWAY!  (for the last time)

hey i just thought you would be interested in knowing he actually made the newspaper...   sheesh