Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bird on a wire

Started by WaveWatcher, June 21, 2007, 02:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

Quote from: joe dirt on June 23, 2007, 01:25:45 AM
Quote from: Motorcoach1 on June 22, 2007, 06:18:42 PM
@ Wave Watcher: You sound like one of my old friend at International prototype in Fla. If these guys get this thing assembled and start running it and it blows hahahah and that will happen! as mine did...  hahahaha The Gooberment guys are going to bee pissed.  Now i can use real Knives and Forks when i eat.  now Joe Dirt knows why i pulled my post untill i could make it safer to test.  Thanks Mike  PS guys don't test this anywhere you value it has bad side affects hahahahah go for it !

Hey M.C.

Have we thought about what we are doing to our local enviroment (living space)?
  what I mean is, if we are creating scalar waves, a phenomenon I am told, is faster
  than the speed of light simply because of the way it propogates.  It can also change
  matter itself (perhaps what the acients called alchemy)  for an example, look at the
  attached pic,  It,s the familiar hutchinson effect on a bar of metal.

I look at that pic and all I can see is, stress, Misery, a lingering dread...  this matter
  has been altered.     I,ve been reading a web page (url below) and this guy gives
  some good reasons why one should be wary of trying to intrude on the fabric of reality
  with these type of devices, there,s a lot more to this than we can imagine,  what are
  the side effects?  I walk out to my shop and I get this depressed sensation, like dread
  is in the local enviroment   (or it could be i,m tired of winding these damn coils)

If scalar waves is the only way for this type of device, then I,m out, there is to much
  evidence that proves the wrong frequencies, or the return signals that come from
  the local enviroment, possibly farther away, can effect things in a very bad way!

If this is the "brass ring", then I,m dumping the idea and going to focus on hydrogen
  cells, "watterhammer effects" with good'ol H2O and leave the matrix alone, cause my
  name isn,t Neo and I can,t dodge bullets.

Read the website below, it,s very interesting + there,s alot more evidence on the web.

http://bob-dratch.org/#Part1

Hoping scalar is not the way
Dirt

All due respect Joe, but bob dratch is a scam artist who puts others down ad hominem in order to promote his technology, which amounts to nothing but a rip off of other beta voltaic technologies. Besides, thorium will never be widely available. Ever. He drops names of guys like james randi who in all likelyhood would do the same damage to his reputation as he does to bearden's.

As for the environment argument, it's weak at best. There has never been a technology invented without a drawback or associated danger. Automobiles kill more people than guns every single day, and have since they were invented, save for during world war 2.

Think about that. Now if you count the damage they do to environment.... nuff said.

Grumpy

The TPU get's hot rather than cold, doesn't this at least narrow down the source of energy?

SM wasn't glowing green in his videos and he picked up the device with his bare hands - after checking for heat that is...

Harming the environment?  Look at the garbage we create, the pollution, materials that will take a million years to decompose - BTW Hutchison used a lot more power to deliberately cause those effects.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

ring_theory

Quote from: steve_whiss on June 23, 2007, 06:05:04 PM
? I'm not really sure of what "negative-Maxwellian" means there.

3D - perhaps, to a point :) I do get lost. But I can do a photon in my head (crossed fields of EM and BH waving in and out - the intersection is a point of event. So you end up with something which is all field yet has a locus - the crossing point)

What I'm really driving at is Conservation of Energy must hold - if there is energy coming out (from any device) then unless it really can duplicate the creation event it has to come from somewhere.

And there are so many places for it to come from! But basically -

Space
  Time
  Mass

Or a major embodiment - like the forces (electrodynamics, gravity, strong, weak) or perhaps some other known energy anomaly.

Why bother? Because if we can track down the source of the power - then designing the device (hopefully) becomes less hit and miss.

As far as Maxwell goes - in his day, aether was king. He imaged "twisters" of aether as being the carriers of electricity and magnetism - they even made up physical models which "worked" i.e. demonstrated mechanically how electricity, magnetism, permitivity, charge etc worked.

I'm sort of following his lead - if something goes - then there MUST be a principle making it work. Knowing that principle would be good to get things working better.

I'd be happier if the TPU made things cold - then we'd know where the energy was coming from.

ring_theory,
what is the motion of the fields about the small rings called, as it twines about the main ring? I have often wondered what the flexing-about-a-rolling-ring (like a smoke rings does as it travels) has for a name.

And I see no particular evidence for something harmful coming out other then RF - which can cook you or damage kit.

Conservation will hold. If we look at the laws of conservation we see that there are several qualifiers or laws. the laws of thermodynamics which is somehow included in many discussions about conservation. however they should be treated as seporate sets of laws. Conservation of energy is just that in a "closed system" to date mankind hasn't found that closed system to be truly conserved. we blame our failures on thermodynamics yet it is the lack of having a closed system that incites a thermodynamic reaction. To be truly conserved it would have to be a constant in a cyclic manner. however to be a constant in a closed cyclic system it would be a state of perpetual motion. the closed system the unification of transforming energy from one form to another in a manner that suits and supports each transformation so that it comes full circle supporting the original transformation. Mankind simply uses the first transformation for the work. in a closed system the work is used for the second transformation to support the first transformation. 

if we do it correctly using Superconductance is the key to getting the super cooling effect desired. Mankind has achieved superconductance using chemicals. What mankind doesn't understand yet is that it can be achieved by reducing a pseudo flux field upon it's self.

I believe the term your looking for is torsion, torsional, and my own favorite teminology of "toroidal torsion". If you search the term toroidal torsion you'll find that it is not even toroidal in terms. However my thing is the toroid and what i say about it should be concidered as concrete. an experiment in toroidal torsion. a rubber o-ring (toroid) that fits in your palm. using both hands take and roll it between your thumbs and pointer fingers twisting the ring so that the inner radius is now the outer radius. if you'll notice it is resistive at first and than at a point it flips back to it's original molded form. that flipping or torsion is a release of energy you input by twisting or rolling the toroid form. in the case of a smoke ring there is no molded form so there is not much resistance. In terms of actual toroidal torsion there are two forms of torsion. Annular torsion ie spinninng the toroid around it's pseudo axis and twisting of the toroid in a manner as previously described.

joe dirt

Hello all

Thanks for your feedback, Sincerely! I put trust in your opinions and wisdom,  I know
the majority of you know and understand what your are talking about, as an example
Kames posted this quick message:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2449.msg36694.html#msg36694

I was considering doing these experiments, but since he has already been down that
avenue (and I trust his opinion on it) then I won,t waste time doing R&D.

All of your opinions and combined talents is appreciated, not just by me but also
by the anon readers who are learning!

Thanks for the insights
Dirt 

dutchy1966

Quote from: steve_whiss on June 23, 2007, 10:33:40 AM
LONG POST....

CONCLUSION: can't tell, but 8) or 3) Gravity looks good to me.

All theory stuff - all good fun!

Hi Steve,

Does your conclusion also have an explanation for the fact that south of the equator the tpu works in reverse?. (As stated by Steven himself)
Personally I think only the earths magnetic field can explain that one.....along with the fact that SM is convinced it the earths magfield and that he explains extensively that it is possible to draw alot of power from what seems to be a weak magnetic, makes it the obvious choice.

btw have you seen marco's dancing magnets? If the schumann frequency (do you consider that the earths magnetic field?) was that weak how do you explain it?

regards,

Robert