Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Potential Interview Questions

13. How much does it cost to reproduce? 

The material cost of the existing Tong Wheel is approximately US$1,000.  However, much of the machining, coil winding, tuning were done by the very experienced hand of Mr. Tong.

Most Manufacturing Companies we talked to wanted the better 300 watt version which has not been built yet.  If mass produced, the material cost might be even less.  However, the Manufacturing Companies would like to cover their costs and make a profit.  The market for the 300 watt unit may be restricted to research and engineering organizations.  Mr. Tong estimated that an investment of HK$1-3 million and a time frame of 6 to 12 months.  He is working on it part tie â€" with or without funds or support.

The cost of manufacture for the 5 KW unit cannot be accurately estimated at this point.  My personal guess is less than US$2,500 after mass production.  The final price for the end consumer is likely to be less than USD5,000.  The Family will not need to pay for electricity or heating oil for the life of the machine (estimated to be at least 10 years). 

It is difficult to provide cost estimates for a product with mass demand.  The competition may drive the price to a level that all can afford.  The radio, television and personal computer are good examples.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

14. How long would it take someone else to reproduce once they have the parts/equipment needed?

The best way for someone else is to take the HK$150,000 course first.  After the course, they will be able to build another Tong Wheel within 1 week if they have the parts and equipments.

One Chinese Group paid HK$120,000 for one of the earlier versions of the Tong Wheel.  They thought that they did not need any training as the unit was available to them for replication.  They tried for over four months and could not reproduce the Wheel.   (Or they might have already perfected and improved the device and wanted to keep that a secret.)

Another Chinese Group claimed that they were requested by Beijing to do a preliminary report on our Wheel.  They spent 4 weeks without much success.  I went over to their site.  They got some wrong parts and did not understand the checking and tuning process.  Two days later, they got the simplified version of the Tong Wheel to work.  The simplified version can rotate and provide some electricity but cannot demonstrate overunity.

Mr. Lee Cheung Kin had connections with the Chinese Military as he was one of the first trained on missiles by the Russians in the 1950s.  He said that the Chinese Military Research teams understood our theory and even produced the flying saucer.  The UFO in Nanjing video shown on youtube was done by one of his associates.  Should we believe in rumors? 

My personal believe is that the US, Russian or Japanese top-secret Research Organizations could easily replicate our device.  The average “home-engineer” will have difficulties.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on January 18, 2010, 12:04:04 AM

14. How long would it take someone else to reproduce once they have the parts/equipment needed?

The best way for someone else is to take the HK$150,000 course first.  .......

Keep dreaming Mr. Scam artist. It's just so pathetic! Which fool will pay even $1 for something that can't even generated 1W after all these years and all these garbage being strewn around in this thread?
Are you playing with Monopoly money, Mr. Tseung?
DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME?

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

15. How much longer do you see the global economy as being able to sustain an economic infrastructure that will allow for mass production/distribution of this and other technologies?

I am optimistic.  The Lead-Out Energy Theory is easy to understand.  Even the average secondary student can understand and work out the mathematics related to the Pulled Pendulum.  We already have a Tong Wheel that can demonstrate overunity.

The Steorn Orbo is likely to be successful.   The gadgetmail device is competing with us for the overunity.com prize (http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8332.0)  Their device is much cheaper and easier to produce.

My personal belief is that the Governments know that they will have to declassify the top-secret OU inventions sooner or later.  No scientific establishment can suppress the Lead-Out Energy theory now.  It is just a matter of getting more publicity and getting more OU devices demonstrating in Public.

There is a possibility that a totally unexpected third world nation might take on the Lead-Out Energy theory and machines.  They can develop them to new heights away from the limelight.

ltseung888

16. Why are you involved with this technology?

I had two stokes.  At the bad time in 1998, I could only remember 4 numbers.  If you tell me your telephone number of 8 digits, I could never remember them without writing down.  My speech was blurred.  I took early retirement and went to Hong Kong to live with my son.

I was contacted by a Ms. Eunice Wong whose family helped to mend the relationship between China and Vietnam.  She said that she had some experimental Chinese Medicine that could help.  I had nothing to lose and took the medication.  Within four weeks, I recovered.  I could remember 8 digit numbers and could program easily again.

I asked Ms. Wong what she wanted.  She said: “Can you work on something nobody else could achieve?  You trained the first group of Chinese Computer Engineers and they spoke highly of you.”  I had an uncompleted research on ‘kinetic theory of gases in motion’ when I did my M.Sc.   I said that I could complete that.   Within weeks, that was completed and I went to the Aeronautical University in Beijing to discuss my findings.

That led to the theory and patent on leading-out energy from still air.  (That invention won a Silver Medal when Dr. Raymond Ting took it to USA.)  Mr. Lee Cheung Kin contacted me and invited me to see the marketing literature of Dr. Liang.  Dr. Liang was educated in USA but he used the philosophy of Yin-Yang to explain his no-fuel car.  We laughed and decided to seek alternative explanations.

That night, Lee thought of the Leading-out of gravitational energy via the pulled pendulum.  He woke me up from the hotel on that December morning of 2004.  We worked out the mathematics.  We knew we hit the jackpot.  We knew that we could lead-out energy to solve the Energy Crisis of the World.  There was no stopping from then on.