Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 24, 2010, 04:05:09 AM
so what are you really saying Paul?
i think what paul is saying is that anyone who speaks in absolutes (like yourself) should have their delusional opinion dismissed a priori... here's why. speaking in absolutes, implying or vocalizing that you know something to be impossible is idiotic and obviously so. impossible has no time constraint. if you say impossible PERIOD. ::) you are claiming it is impossible now, 10 years from now, a million years from now, etc... now, we all know that you do not hold such knowledge, no matter what you claim. we also know the 'books' do not hold such omnipotence either.

simply put, you have no idea whether something is impossible or not, and to claim you do is extremely delusional and arrogant.

"in all of my universe i have seen no law of nature, unchanging and inexorable. this universe presents only changing relationships which are sometimes seen as laws by short-lived awareness. these fleshy sensoria which we call self are ephemera withering in the blaze of infinity, fleeting aware of temporary conditions which confine our activities and change as our activities change. if you must label the absolute, use it's proper name: temporary." -the stolen journals
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

neptune

It is worth remembering , that back in the year 1890 or thereabouts , the then Chairman of the Royal Society stood up and proposed a motion . He proposed that the Society should be disbanded , on the grounds that all worthwhile scientific discoveries had ALREADY BEEN MADE . Remember ,this was1890 .

Cap-Z-ro

With "worthwhile" being the operative word, he may very well have been right on the money, so to speak.

Regards...

ltseung888

FLEET - Forever Leadout Existing Energy A

The Pulsed DC Transformer with Embeded Magnets now has a more sexy name:
Forever Leadout Existing Energy Transformer (FLEET).

I like the name because it reflects the truth.  The permanent magnet embedded will not degrade with time.  The Pulsed DC current tends to strengthen its magnetic flux with use.  There are no moving parts.  The material can last for years if not centuries.  Energy is not created.  Electron motion energy is leadout (bring in) from the surrounding.

Details are in the Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets thread.  Mags did a simple proof-of-concept experiment.  His result was 1:1.5 comparing case 2 and case 3.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on February 26, 2010, 06:13:42 PM
FLEET - Forever Leadout Existing Energy A

The Pulsed DC  with Embeded Magnets now has a more sexy name:
Forever Leadout Existing Energy Transformer (FLEET).

I like the name because it reflects the truth.  The permanent magnet embedded will not degrade with time.  The Pulsed DC current tends to strengthen its magnetic flux with use.  There are no moving parts.  The material can last for years if not centuries.  Energy is not created.  Electron motion energy is leadout (bring in) from the surrounding.

Details are in the Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets thread.  Mags did a simple proof-of-concept experiment.  His result was 1:1.5 comparing case 2 and case 3.

er. who's listening to delusions?

cheers
chrisC