Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

I agree. You're talking nonsense Tseung.

In your swinging weight a.k.a. pendulum example your Newtonmeters
(you know, those "scales" real physicists use to measure force in Newtons,
and not your fantasy "scales" that measure force in unknown "units")
obviously show a force.
If the weight is suspended from the single string, that Newtonmeter will show
a force acting upon it equal to the force of gravity. For simplicity's sake let's
take that to be 1 Newton, which is the force Earth gravity exerts on approximately
102 grams of mass.
The string is experiencing this force as stress or tension.
But that's only because, as Hans very correctly said, somebody lifted the weight
and the string and fixed them to that point. That person put in at least 1 N of force
to do so, and since entropy doesn't take breaks probably quite a bit more than that.
The string did not tie itself, the weight did not lift itself, and gravity certainly did not
lift them.
Gravity is "pulling" on the weight, but the only way to get that 1N out again is to
cut the string and have the weight impact the ground with a force of 1N.

Now in your example you connect a second string including Newtonmeter.
If you were to fix the other end of that string to the ceiling just like the first one,
only a little to the right, so that the weight hangs exactly in the middle of the two
fixing points, the force registered on each single Newtonmeter will now be 0,5 Newton.
The total force exerted by the weight is still 1N, and both strings share the load evenly.
in your example, you do not fix the second string to the ceiling, and the weight is not
exactly in that middle position, but the weight is actually shifted only slightly to the
right and most of the weight still hangs off the first string.
The force registered on the first Newtonmeter must therefore be greater than 0,5N.
If you could exert a perfectly horizontal pull on the weight, classical calculations might
show some slight discrepancy, but the reality is that one cannot exert a purely
horizontal pull on the weight for the simple reason that the weight cannot move horizontally.
Whenever the weight is pulled aside, it must also move vertically a bit since it
is fixed to a string that does not extend during the pendulum motion. So whatever pull
you exert must have a vertical component. It cannot be otherwise. So purely horizontal
pull is impossible in this setup and must be dismissed as such.
As soon as there is a vertical component, this can be considered a variation of the
"2 fixed points and a weight in the middle" scenario, and the weight is still
suspended off two fixed points, the total force of gravity pulling on the weight is
still 1N, which is still shared by the two strings and their Newtonmeters.
Gravity doesn't do anything it hasn't been doing for ages, it certainly does not
magically add force to a balanced system in which it was already in effect.
The first string doesn't actually perform work at all, it experiences tension.
To experience a force is not the same as doing work.
Every piece of rock on the planet experiences gravity all the time, yet none of them
are doing work. They just sit there and "feel" the force.
It is only work if we can redirect it to interact with some other force.
So I can turn the force of gravity that acts on my hammer for example into
work by ceasing to exert my own mucle-powered force in my arm against
gravity, which will allow gravity to impart velocity on the hammer, which will
come swinging or dropping down onto the nail I intended to hammer.
Work has now been done, the nail has been hammered into the wood,
and gravity did it. But I myself put the energy in the system by lifting up
the hammer, combatting and overcoming gravity.
It wasn't gravity that put in the energy, but it was gravity that pulled the
hammer down when I created an unbalanced situation by quitting my
"arm-wrestling match" with gravity.
I could also have left the hammer on the floor, and then gravity would
still have been pulling it, would still have exerted its force on the hammer,
but zero work was done.
That seems to be where you get confused: you seem to think that something
hanging off a string is receiving energy from gravity to keep it up, or
something like that...

hansvonlieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

chrisC

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 15, 2008, 03:47:42 PM
NUFF SAID !!!!!!

Well done Hans! I was reminded of a Chinese idiom which when paraphrased reads something like:
" When illustrating a drawing, there is no need to go down to the intestine level to make another person comprehend!"

Apparently, Tseung, being Chinese, could not understand! Now, perhaps he is clear that horizontal force CAN do vertical work.

Are you clear now, Mr. Tseung? TopGun? Devil?.....

cheers
chrisC

Top Gun

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 15, 2008, 03:47:42 PM
NUFF SAID !!!!!!

Dear Hans,

You have identified the way to change a horizontal force to a vertical force so that it could do vertical work.  The requirement is a "machine".

In the case of a simple pendulum under a Lee-Tseung Pull, we see no "machine".  Furthermore, with such a machine, the output energy would be equal to the input energy + loss.

Thus we have to look at all other possibilities as top physicists.  The other obvious possibility is that the tension of the string does work.  That physics and mathematics is understandable by the average "O Level Physics" student.  Since a string by itself cannot supply energy, Gravity must be responsible in supplying this energy via the string.  This is the Lead Out Energy.

Lee-Tseung obviously possess more than "O Level Physics" Knowledge.  They are the first ones to state the obvious and put that into their patent applications.  They cannot be wrong.

What embarrasses the so call scientific authorities or establishments are - two retirees not belonging to an Establishment pointed out this fact.  The consequence of the Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory is solving the Energy Crisis by at least 300 known OU inventions.  The Patent Offices and many scientists (and also many paid debunkers) wrongly rejected such inventions for centuries.

chrisC

Quote from: Top Gun on May 15, 2008, 06:24:11 PM
Dear Hans,

You have identified the way to change a horizontal force to a vertical force so that it could do vertical work.  The requirement is a "machine".

In the case of a simple pendulum under a Lee-Tseung Pull, we see no "machine".  Furthermore, with such a machine, the output energy would be equal to the input energy + loss.

Thus we have to look at all other possibility as top physicists.  The other obvious possibility is that the tension of the string does work.  That physics and mathematics is understandable by the average "O Level Physics" student.  Since a string by itself cannot supply energy, Gravity must be responsible in supplying this energy via the string.  This is the Lead Out Energy.

Lee-Tseung obviously possess more than "O Level Physics" Knowledge.  They are the first ones to state the obvious and put that into their patent applications.  They cannot be wrong.

What embarrasses the so call scientific authorities or establishments are - two retirees not belonging to an Establishment pointed out this fact.  The consequence of the Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory is solving the Energy Crisis by at least 300 known OU inventions.  The Patent Offices and many scientists (and also many paid debunkers) wrongly rejected such inventions for centuries.

Hahaha! Correction: 'Top Physicists who don't understand 'O' level physics!'

I can see Saddam Hussein still doing a lot of work hanging from the gallows. Maybe this is the way we should solve the world's energy problems. Mr. tseung, you first!

cheers
chrisC