Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

Hi Nul-Points,

Quote from: nul-points on April 02, 2008, 03:14:24 AM
happy to help if i can, let me know what info you want - my circuits weren't critical values, i was just experimenting to look for general trends.

your rep of the JLN negistor results seem reasonable to me - always going to be differences even if you used same value components

About your circuits drawings:
Should they were as 'accurate' as the JLN ones would be fine. ;)
You are using 'small' but 'strong' capacitor, I guess, (1 farad, 5 volts for example)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the JLN 'Negistor' circuit:

A very 'hectic' (no insult intended) ,intuitive and sharp-witted 83 years old friend of mine
has 'reproduced' (improved) this experiment.
At phone, this very afternoon, he told me that:
The voltage must be accurately tuned.
He was able to got more than 100 volts with a single 2N2222 (or others trans, BTW)
and virtually no amps consumption.  ???
He gave me the specs. It did not work for me this afternoon. :-\
I guess that he his using some strange stuff (caps, coils) from his attic.
I will phone him again.

However, as soon as I used a variable voltage device (what do you call that?),
I was able to got 40 volts pk-pk with 12.1 volts input (it did not work far beyond this
voltage limit). No OU claimed here!

Actually, I previously had been using a mere '12' volts bat. and had noticed
incomprehensible breakdowns in this (very simple) circuit.
So, Worth to be more investigated and more to come ASAP.

----------------------OT (Departure from the subject) ----------

Sorry for any mistake in my English. I'm not so comfortable in English grammar (tenses).

BTW: Just for the fun:
If you Google "It would have had to have been" you got more than 15000 pages.
But Googling "It would have had to had been" just gives me 2 pages.
And "It would had had to have been" gives no page. :D
English is a strange language. Is it not? Of course I'm kidding...

In Italian the Imperfect Subjunctive is very common (it is obsolete in French) .
Future Subjunctive exist in Portuguese and Spanish.

Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

nul-points

@ND
you did better than me with the Negistor - i used 8.4V NiMH & only got about 18V using primary of a transformer as a series L with the cap - think the current draw was about 6mA from memory

got some WILD waveforms too, under some circumstances - looked like chopped AC at many different freqs & some patterns appeared visually to be going in opposite directions on the scope!  i forget what i'd been drinking but i must get some more in! ;)

there's been a rather disturbing development with my switched cap PS cct - i've started a new thread to ask for reps & checks of my calcs

i've posted an updated cct (i took the L reactances out and er, wow!)

the new thread title is: 'near OU / COP 1 switched cap PS cct...

PS your English looks good to me - i find that speaking English is like riding a bike... if you start to think about it too much you can't do it anymore :)
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

ourbobby

Hi Guys,
              So, as this thread seems to have been motivated by the commentary of Patrick Kelly's writings, I am wondering why no comment has been made on the alleged three year trial by one "Electrodyne Corporation". A company that may now not exist. The results which, after the difficulty in replicating Tesla's notion of energy conservation during this thead, seem to be somewhat dubious.

Back to the dreaming drawing board and the thoughts of eternal optimism!!

Regards

Paul-R

Quote from: ourbobby on June 13, 2008, 09:19:25 AM
Hi Guys,
              So, as this thread seems to have been motivated by the commentary of Patrick Kelly's writings, I am wondering why no comment has been made on the alleged three year trial by one "Electrodyne Corporation". A company that may now not exist.....
If you had done research, you would know that it exists, having merged with a
company that makes generators.

nul-points

Quote from: ourbobby on June 13, 2008, 09:19:25 AM
...after the difficulty in replicating Tesla's notion of energy conservation during this thead...

Back to the dreaming drawing board and the thoughts of eternal optimism!!

way-aye ourbobby

on the contrary, shortly after posting details of charge anomalies which NerzhDishual and i reported on this thread, i found that i was able to make a simple mod to my switch-charge circuit and achieve COP >1.2 for (Useful Energy)/(Total Input Energy)

details on my website linked below and at my own thread on this subject:  http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4419.0.html

dreaming & optimism rewarded!  ;)

all the best
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra