Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Quote from: Super on October 03, 2007, 12:24:16 PM

QuoteSure, it could certainly be fake, but somethings lend to it all being real.

He never mentioned a website where you could buy the silica, it was Stefan that put the website in this threads title. The only thing he mentioned was the type of powder he was using.

He spent sometime making each of the videos and testing different setups with that powder.

He was cautious in even responding to ANY of my emails or anyone else's, he only responded when I demonstrated some foreknowledge to him.

He abruptly deleted all his videos and youtube account and never said a word since, and even when his account was up, he didn't have all that many views.

hmm, ok tao i see ...  :o

but i dont think that these powders are the key ... look in the other vids he is using only a microwave oven transformer, cap and a selfmade powerunit (seems like a trimmer transformer for lamps).
Don't know if such arcs could be done with (he says 9 watts or so) this.  :(

Well, either his little theory about radiant energy influx is correct, or his is a blatant fake. Must be one of those two.

I also don't feel that the silica powder is 100% needed, I just feel that he got good results using it, assuming it all isn't fake of course.

Super

@ tao, exact what i think  ;)

p.s. did you have the circuit diagram he's talkin about ?

And here is what he wrote about the solid state resonator:

"Using the arc test from my other video...i dusted contacts with pyro clay, and arc'd through it. After a couple pes i developed a gly bead with a wonderful characteristic....Self resonating with any motor"

argona369

Thanks tao for the vid uploads.

Isn?t this ?blob? that he made a semi-conductor?
He arc fused silica and I would think that some metal would have
fumed off the electrodes. Sounds like a metal- semiconductor junction.
(When he put the blob against the inline fuse)
I.e. he made a Schottky Diode. A silicon dioxide diode?
Another thing that came to mind was how did his power supply react to
the semiconductor diode, maybe it ?lost? regulation?

In the very least now I maybe have a good way to make semiconductors at home  :)

Added:  adding carbon and very high heat  changes silica into silicon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon
is that what he did?

Quote from: tao on October 02, 2007, 05:34:05 PM
videos finally uploaded

let me just say, I posted them not because I think they are important or that this guy has something, but for those who want to see the videos and for the 'public' record I establish by posting them here...That goes with why I posted those two responses from the author a couple posts above...

armagdn03

There is a simple test to give a reasonable idea as to weather this is feasible or not.........figure out how it could work......

With that in mind, I will attempt to apply my keen finely tuned intuitive prowess to solve this one.

In his description, he notes that he is getting a pulsed dc shot from the scope. But he also states that he uses a 200 volta capacitor in the system, and alludes to the fact that it is in series with the motor. He also states that its good to have a coil to bounce off of (the motor). Also he states that this device finds its own resonance by itself.

Well all of these things fit together very nicely in a manor that could very easily work. Let me explain

Have you ever made two contacts touch, to have a spark of power, but then nothing? You have to re make the connection, more tightly to avoid this, and have continuous power. We generally try to avoid this problem, but maybe it can be used to our advantage.

If this is happening in the silicon bead connection, we may see interesting results. He makes a connection, a spark appears, and the connection is broken. The pulse of power is sent into the coil, where it terminates, bounces back in reversed polarity. Initially the first spark was the only power delivered, now none is because the potential was not there to break the barier at the contact point. since the polarity is oposite what it was upon returning from its "bounce" we have a significantly greater potential comming back at the connection point

Now we have maybe 10 times the potential we had initially at a perfect time, when the wave hits its initial point. Now the added potential ionizes the barrier, and another pulse is made, immediately the potential drops again, and no more power is sent through the system until that second wave comes back and initiates a third.

This is not so good though for one reason, he is using pulsed DC, so even at resonance, he would be using at least whatever power the sigal was biased at. But if we stick a capacitor in the mix to filter out the DC and leave the AC, we eliminate this problem. If I were to design the system I would use a rather large voltage and capacitance way above what the motor is running at, so that its capacitive resitance is low as possible...........hmmmm he is using a 200 volt cap for a motor running under 10? sounds like he made a good choice!

This is perfectly within the relm of acceptible science, and definitly fits EVERYTHING he stated. Its a very convinient method of making a mechanical vibrator that tunes itself.

another interesting site to visit on this phenomenon

http://home.earthlink.net/~lenyr/zincosc.htm
here the creator has created a very simple negative resistance oscillator out of common materials in a vibratory manor, I believe this is almost exactly the same thing.
If anybody else has any theories I would love to hear them.....
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

RadiantEnRg

Hello everyone, I am Jdub6d9 and let me first say...it is no fake. I have had even more success. I have achieved one wire illumination, and have powered much larger loads then just LEDs. If you remember that 12v radiator motor in my other videos. Well with only one wire and ground, I fried the shit out of it. I have a new youtube, however I am laying low for now..here is my newest video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQPit2n5_f4)

In that video I am using the output which is only 25v...However in my larger load experiment I hooked onto the FET heatsink as my one wire. You may ask..."WTF i thought it was positive to ground?"...well it is...but, by clamping onto the FET heatsink I have clipped onto a common negative in the circuit. This common negative goes to a stepdown transformer. Now this is a pulsed circuit, so on every off pulse there is a back spike that is mirrored...or Positive  :)

Instead of the ceramic cap in my video, I used an electrolytic cap of high capacitance from 1000uf to 3300uf....however all I had on hand was low voltage high capacitance caps so they "popped" rather fast. But anyone can start experimenting with this...all I use is AC/DC power supplies, and all that have been setup right are ADP models...ADP-25HB, ADP-36DH, ADP-15TP...so far ADP-36DH is the best...an Epson scanner power supply. They tend to burn out if the load attempted is too high. The parts that fail are the rectifier diode....or the bifilar choke gets too hot and melts the insulation. So it seems the BEMF or Radiant spike is the key factor here. I am working on my own circuit but am still getting great results with prebuilt power supplies...I have perfected an isolation technique and now limiting how much energy I pull into circuit is the next step.