Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rodin Theory & Coils

Started by acerzw, October 28, 2007, 05:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acerzw

(Index entry - Basic Rodin Pattern Theory - PDF, Updated 30 Oct 2007 00:31)

Roding Theory PDF Status: Early days, not worth downloading yet...

The Rough Plan Is:

I will start where Rodin did with basic numerology... since his patterns all consist of a few key power numbers... I will begin with a basic analysis of them... in the hope that they will reveal key properties... I will then move onto number groups composed of them in the hope that the combinations of key numbers may give some clues as to their possible uses... I notice that there may be other possible toroids patterns that can be made from his set of symmetric number sequences... these may have important implications when applied to understanding and applying his theory... though some of this may have been covered in Russ Blake's paper... more work to do on that...

The Theory PDF is attached to this post. I will add others useful contributions on the theory to the PDF and credit them...

Acerzw... organised research will show us the path...

(apologies GK for nicking your sign-off style, is not emulation the sincerest form of flattery/ripping stuff off  :-[)
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

otto

Hello all,

@Acerzw

my Rodin coil is almost flat and has dimensions to meet the 6" TPU. Yes, its my "invention" but a good one.
As I had in the time when I wound my coil only the Naudins picture I did it in this way.
As Im now a little bit cleverer I would make my Rodin coil with a hollow tube as a core. This tube should be made of teflon or silicone....then the windings with copper wires. This is maybe better than I did it but Im not sure. Im not sure because I cant imagine that there could be a bigger magnetic field than I already have it.

Otto

acerzw

@otto

I think the size of the field is not very important, because of the very specific winding method, it is the shape of the field and the interaction of the cross overs of the windings that is important.. you see all the documents state the no one has built a perfect Rodin coil yet, because only a near perfect one will demonstrate the more unusual effects... also there is work to do on the theory we need to work out how to tap the energy out of the coil on we have a good coil... We must wind it like JNaudin at the very least and better if we can get it...

Acerzw
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

innovation_station

well we need pictures and links of rodin coils already wound  well hey i have a very larg spool of 22 ga copper solid  ready to jump right into a new coil but we need specks and the most basic layout of his coil and yes sure  i will whip 1 up dubble time why the hell not as i have almost 50 tpu now why not a rodin stack too lol!!!!

ist

come on guys lets get to work  i will build and play and post but we must have a starting point

lets first try and get marko here to assist and advise also i aint playing any more crazy games 1 is enough for a wile  ;D

and i didnt even finish that one yet  but what the hell i will do both  ;D some one round up the specks i will build it
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

acerzw

@ls

See the JNaudin links in the index post on page 1... for an idea of what a basic coil might look like... the exact configuration is something we need to work and experiment on... I will attempt to formulate a full spec from Russ Blake's paper, at the end of Rodin's main page... but it will take some time... will see what I can do...

Acerzw