Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Neolystic

@Plengo

The best source I've found for mathematically describing the actions of Tesla coils is 'The Ultimate Tesla Coil Design and Construction Guide' by Mitch Tilbury.  I haven't found a reference with this level of detail online anywhere.

- Neo

Gobaga

Fausto,

I looked for a descent explanation for many years and never found a single one, except for the work of Eric Dollard.  Others try to force explanations out of Maxwell's equations, or conjure up ionosphere cavity resonators, all BS.  All the talk of the "magic" of "resonance" and how the earth is conductive, all BS.  Tesla's Colorado Springs Notes are also informative.

You can look up earth with "dielectric flux" and quickly find that the earth is a dielectric, as is the air around it.  Tesla stated that the earth is conductive and is absolutely correct - highly conductive to dielectric flux, not nearly so for electromagnetic waves or currents.  In essence the transmitter and reciever are just capacitatively coupled via the earth and the atmosphere - nothing fancy after all. When Tesla tuned the coils for resonance, what type of "resonance" was he refering to?  Perhaps a longitudinal resonance mode.

If you've ever seen Dollard's video, he explains it pretty well using a two-coil Tesla transformer and shows the radiant electric (dielectric flux) effects as well.

MACEDONIA CD

hi  i

LIKE TO STOP THIS NOW 

I JUST LIKE TO SEE HERE  TO GIVE HOPE BUT THIS IS THE BIG

<<<<JOKE  AND FAKE  >>>>
I HAVE SOME IN MY MIND TO MAKE THIS FAKE   TO GIVE PEOPLE  HOPE  TO CONTINUE  WHIT  EXPERIMENTS

YOU HAVE ASK ME ALL TIME BUT   I MAST STOP NOW WHIT MY JOKE HERE

THERE IS ALL TRICK HAS BEANG IN MY ADAPTER <, INSAID ADAPTER HAS NO TRANSFORMER ONLY BRIGE OF 220V AC DIRECKT TO MY COVER BLANKET  THERE IS RELAY AND CAP  HO IS DIRECTLY CONECTED WHIT 220 V
220V FROM ADAPTER IS GOING TO DIODE 4  TO MAKE A  320V DC AND THEN TO MULTIVIBRATOR  TO RELAY AND THIS VOLTAGE IS GOING TO  TPU  ;D ;D ;D ;D AND THER IS MAKE CONECTED THIS WIRE  TO THIS TWO ENDS AND THERE I HAVE MAKEING SHORT

I KNOW  THIS IS GOING TO MUCSH LONG TIME HERE I MAST STOP THIS JOKE 
I WHILL SHOW YOU  THE  ADAPTER AND STUFF  HOW IS MAKE FAKE

DONT BE A MAD TO ME IM JUST HAVE LIKE TO FUN 

poynt99

Well MAC.

That was pretty darn LOW of you, and you have killed any credibility you had on this forum, if what you are saying above is not a joke in itself.

It's not amusing at all, and it only hurts others who genuinely DO try to present their results as real. It's nothing to be proud of, you should be ashamed.

Maybe the "blind believers" have learned something from this...I do hope so.

Poynt99
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209