Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I rest my case...

--giantkiller. Macedonia Identity or CSI:Overunity

MACEDONIA CD

YOU HAVE FORGET YOUR 
FRIEND @ EMDEVICE 

HE MAKE FAKE WHIT  HIS  10   BATERY  OF 9 VOLTS   AND HE MAKE TPU WHIT 90 VOLTS  AND HIS BULB HAS LIGHT  JUST LITLE TIME

IM NOT ONLY MANHO HAS JOKE IN THIS WAY  <DO YOU REMEMBER  HIS VIDEO WHIT HIS 9 VOLTS BATERY IN SERIAL CONECT
WAY YOU ARE MAD TO ME  PLEASE  I  HAVE LIKE TO MAKE JOKE   AND  I HAVE MAKE GOOG FAKE

ASK WAY IS NOT THER MY VOICES
IM STILL FRIEND   TO ALL HERE

AND ATHER ASK  THE    @ marco    how many time gives the fake video
ask him

ask him @marco   how is the man whit videos  whit name << turbo .wmv file >
find and search in your hard and see the fake whit 100 watt bulb and and 9 volts batery

way you are dont mad to this  people just search old stuff and see  that im not only how like to make joke and fake 
ask @em devices and  his tpu and  @ marco  whit  his videos  whit <<turbo name files>>

BY

poynt99

MAC.

That is precisely the reason many are going to be pissed at you here. The escapades of Mr.X, Turbo, et al were not appreciated then, and certainly are not now either. You should have learned from that experience.

What good did it do??? nadda.

Don't worry I read the threads, many were pissed at them for their fakes too. I would be too.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

HEYDUDE

From MAC
quote]
Quote<<<<JOKE  AND FAKE  >>>>
I HAVE SOME IN MY MIND TO MAKE THIS FAKE   TO GIVE PEOPLE  HOPE  TO CONTINUE  WHIT  EXPERIMENTS
[/quote]

Well haven't we seen this before. Shades of "Turbo" and "Mr.X" and others.

Not to worry MAC, even though you have fessed up, you will live on in Overunity history and legend, of actually having created a real working FE device. There are still many here that believe in the Turbo fake long after Marco fessed up. Same with David Clarke. Need I mention the ECD

So you will be an urban legend around here, your fate is sealed.

"Oh what a tangled web you weave
When first you practice to deceive"

tak22

In some places and for some reasons, occasionally, "shit happens". Around here it's despairingly more often.  >:(

tak