Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

Either the whole thing was a joke, or MAC does in fact believe he has something, but got freaked out at the prospects of it.  Either way, it's irrelevant now.  Show's over folks, let's move on & get back to the search.

chrisC

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 18, 2008, 05:52:39 PM
hi  i

LIKE TO STOP THIS NOW 

I JUST LIKE TO SEE HERE  TO GIVE HOPE BUT THIS IS THE BIG

<<<<JOKE  AND FAKE  >>>>

@MCD

I don't understand why you would do this? There are a number of people who honestly thought you're onto something worthy of investigation but alas, you chose to waste their time! Would be better if you used this 'fooling' time to improve your English?

There seemed to be no shortage of jokers in this Forum. But then there are persons (as in masquerading in multiple personalities) in the Lee-Tseung thread shamelessly selling snake oil like it was real medicine. Strange lot!

cheers
chrisC

Goat

@ Mac & All

@ Mac - You're punishment for this hoax is to post in plain English and using Caps only when necessary from now on... I'm letting you off easy here ;)....LMAO...I only posted once on this thread because I seen an "anomaly I've never seen before"...sparks of that size are crazy  :o are you?...RFLMAO

Shine on you crazy diamond  ;D

@wattsup You really summed it up for me...Thanks....maybe that should be a lesson to all in the future on ou.com....no hidden agenda's, lots of diagrams and  video's or else we call BS and vote to ignore or ban someone for not being open ;D

@All - Don't ban this poor soul....if you were living in Macedonia and eager to connect with others in exchange of knowledge using the only thing possible (The Internet) would you do it....even as a joke  ;D

Regards,
Paul

otto

HEYDUDE

Quote@heydude

so you think my ECD is a fake?

Yes. I'm confident enough to call you on this. On another forum (Gn0sis) you're device is a claimed TPU replication, probably for nearly a year now. You have not demonstrated a self running TPU replication to anyone, nor have you printed a retraction to these claims. Your ECD requires huge power input from external power supplies to light a small lamp. Yet you bask in some kind of glory as a hero replicator.

Otto, show us your self running TPU replication or join the ranks of the jokers and fakers.

You are already IMHO a cryptic carrot dangler, like so many others on the Overunity forum.

Where is your power input vs power output  data. The devil is in the details. You don't go there.

Maybe you should read a few good books on Switchmode power supply design and at very least make an efficient DC-DC converter.

Crypto-pseudo-scientific method don't fly here anymore.

A lot of us are tired of the time wasting BS. The gloves are off, the challenge is made. Put up or shut up.

HD