Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

The ECD is real.
I have one of those built by spec. Guess how many there are publicy on this sodden planet? 3. I repeat 3. Correct?
This device is 3 sub harmonic Tesla coils layed down horizontally in a circle at 120degree increments. When the multiple freqs are brought in close phase or 'Bang on!' the huge electrostatic build is detonated and the Scalar, Radiant Energy, Longitudinal potential and is able to collapse onto the copper, at 90 degrees!, then the force is shot through the filament which is designed to produce a thermionic emmisions in the visbile range. The frequency production range is far greater.

So? Are there any others who built this? Who built the FET drivers? Who ran the tests?

I posted 90degree coupling on my GK4. Oooh, lots of flack for that, no? But did it produce? You Betcha! How and why? There is generated and returning energy in more than one vector.
And where did I get the wiring from? Otto! Thats right! The ECD team member! Gee what a great surprise.
The GK4 and the ECD have similar topologies. If one can not see that then exit now.

It is not about lighting a light bulb but creating an electrostatic field. Tesla.

--giantkiller. Too complex?

HEYDUDE

QuoteFavoring the fast rotation of aether as the center, how in hell did TV circuits create this effect?  How might we create a rotating field of aether?
A while back I wrote this up but never posted it. Enjoy

Speculation on the imploding TV:

Very interesting, the preferred attraction of the TV set for objects containing some iron, the twisting of nails pulled from the walls and all objects being pulled to some extent towards the TV.

Also of note is the statement that other GE sets, or sets using GE circuits may have had similar problems. Not all the sets but perhaps a small fraction of a percent. Seems like a combination failure of several parts would be required to cause such an obscure effect. But what could the effect be?

I have seen photographs of TV's that imploded from failure of the glass envelope of the CRT (cathode ray tube). Usually the most severe are when the front face of the CRT caves in. This will cause sudden acceleration of glass shrapnel into the CRT which can rebound back into the room and is dangerous

Modern TV's use a safety glass construction technique which prevents this danger.  I have imploded many CRT's, a pastime of youth spent at the dump of the little town I grew up in by throwing rocks at the face of discarded TV's, always, however, at a safe distance. It makes a bit of a "boom" but not much to get excited about. This was in the pre-safety glass era of the mid 50's.

I can state for certain from experience that the vacuum implosion alone would never suck any nearby objects into the tube and therefore could not by itself account for the observed effect in the TV story.

Could a mini-blackhole or other magneto-aetheric vortex have formed for an instant, pulling everything towards it?

I would suspect that in order to create such a vortex several things might be required, these being electrostatic charge, rotating magnetic fields and a gaseous plasma to work on.

TV sets have pairs of opposed coils at 90 degrees for vertical and horizontal beam deflection. They also have a large CRT upon which a high voltage of 20 to 30 kV or higher electrostatic charge is maintained. The high voltage section on early tube TV's had a shielded high voltage rectifier tube because of the X-ray production. This was referred to as the "cage" and housed all the high voltage generating components.  Warnings of "Danger High voltage" and " Caution X-rays-do not operate with cover open" usually were placed on the "cage".

Additionally we have an electron beam generating "gun" at the neck of the CRT. We might also find some weak permanent magnets for focusing and beam alignment.

Modern TV's use raster scan, whereby the beam traverses a fixed course sweeping left to right at the rate of 15,750 Hz and vertically at about 30 Hz. to paint the screen. The electron beam never wanders from a known sweep pattern unless there is a failure of deflection circuits.

Vector scan, as used in some early display systems allows complete user control of the beam position to paint the desired image on the screen and is usually but not limited to text or numeric characters.

Consider for a moment a scenario where a cascade of failures occurred in the TV causing the beam to trace out a circle, a spiral or series of expanding rings or a deflection failure that magnetically rotated a gaseous plasma.

I will list some possible failures that could severely affect the ability to scan normally:

1) A failure of the power supply filter capacitors (opening) causing 60 Hz to modulate normal sweep frequencies.
2) A short in the deflection yoke or HV flyback transformer.
3) Loss of sync circuitry and interference of vertical scan by horizontal scan frequencies or the reverse.

Other considerations:

1) Impurities in the CRT causing the vacuum to contain an gas which could be ionized by the electron beam acceleration and impact on the gas molecules.. This could, in combination with the HV electrostatic energy,  create a momentary plasma that is acted upon by the magnetic deflection.
2) Partial loss of vacuum allowing air molecules to enter the CRT. Again possible plasma effects.

In summary, it is probably possible, with a few  modifications, to turn an ordinary TV set into a mini particle accelerator or plasma rotator. Wether or not this is the answer remains to be discovered.

I'm sure the above speculations are merely scratching the surface of what really happened.

HD

Gobaga

Quote from: HEYDUDE on November 19, 2008, 01:10:55 PM
I would suspect that in order to create such a vortex several things might be required, these being electrostatic charge, rotating magnetic fields and a gaseous plasma to work on.

Yes, that could be the right combination.  In old TV sets, is the electrostatic field and the magnetic field from the yokes perpendicular to each other?

giantkiller

Was not the flyback transformer preceded by a multiple transformer configuration?

--giantkiller.

braden

I know many of  you guys have gone round and round in circles tying to fathom this, but for those who still have an open mind ,I ask you to consider this information. I have talked at length over this TPU business with the physicist, whose paper I have  included here . Please read in to the workings of Dr Aspdens work ,then relate that to the COOK patent. What you may have here are two concentric toroids working in parallel that help drive the aether  through exerting a potential across the coils. Please Read and then comment   
patent GB 2390941
patent119825