Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Harmonic Oscillating Power Electric generator video

Started by hartiberlin, June 27, 2005, 07:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oouthere

I'm probably wrong but this looks like a c-core being charged with an audio circuit.  If the wraps are sufficient and a high voltage is being emited from the c-core tips into the tubes this would cause them to glow.  The F-16 flight line techs would tell the "new meat" to grab a 48" light tube and walk to a certain aircraft.  They would have the radar powered and the tube would light, nothing new here.......

Rich

hartiberlin

Here is the new manual form Jim, he writes:

Stefan,

? ? I just finished answering a post by Gast, and told him that I would be sending the HOPE instructions manual directly to you so that you could post it as you see fit. I've attached a .zip file with the .html file formated instructions. If you extract the files to an empty folder you should be able to view everything as a web-page. It's in your hands now Stefan. I wanted to wait another day until I could have it professionally edited and I also wanted to add a few small details but there should be more than sufficient information for anyone to reproduce my original unit. There are only a limited number of wiring combinations that people can make from the exterior coils to the inputs to the HOPE and/or transformer. I'm HOPEing that everyone will find the best configurations for their specific units with little effort but I'm not to sure how long I may be around to be able to get this out so I've got to act now. My first partner has disappeared from the face of the earth apparently and my other partner has a black SUV with complete with MIB sitting outside his home at this very moment. Considering what is going on I figure that this is better than nothing. If I'm still here tomorrow I will try to update the file to include several typical configurations but I can't promise I will be so here it is my friend. Do with it what you will and God bless.

Best Regards,

Jim
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gast

Thank you very much for the upload Jim and Stefan!

Btw: I get fear, if I read Jims remarks! I hope I get him wrong. MIB, black vehicles, ...?? Oh my god! =:-(

Regards Gast

hartiberlin

Hi Jim and all,
I had a closer look to your wiring diagramm of your HOPE generator and I guess I now know,
why it is so efficient.
You seem to have invented with the RIGHT wiring a real overunity transformer,
if I am not wrong...

As you have both input coils in series but at the crossed sides, that means,
when the upper right input coils reduces the flux in the right core-leg,
the left lower input coil enhances the flux in the left core-leg.

But because both coils are in series the changing flux will not
require to put more input energy into the coils, cause the
BACK EMF flux changes  in the input coils will cancel out.

As the other coils are all in series their drawing of output power
will also not drag down the input coils.

So it seems from my first closer look to be
a very efficient overunity transformer !

Well done.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

BushWacker

Thanks Stefan,

You are correct. Also because the core material is a nanocrystaline material I believe that the resonance field also excites the nanocrystals in the material to generate even more energy. The exterior coils actually collect fluctuations in the field or the core and by routing the energy back into the HOPE unit it increases the output even further. It's a vicous circle basically, but a good one I think, lol. The only tricky part is finding the right places to connect to the exterior pickup coils and where to route it. When using a transformer of the type which I have pictured in the manual, the whole configuration will be different, but even better because then you can run almost any frequency and/or wave type and produce quite a good amount of energy. Although most of the most efficient frequencies will be in a much higher range than if you use the HOPE without a similar transformer. Without the transformer I have been able to light up the tubes as low as 4Hz yes, I said 4Hz. So you know that there is something more going on than just high frequency lighting up the tubes. Anyway, good luck everyone and have fun with it all, I certainly do.

Cheers,

Jim