Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

@all
How about tuning the RC circuit to 7.5hz... does that increase run time?

Edit: I used a RC filter calculator and I think that you can tune this frequency with a .33uf capacitor and a 100K pot 

@btentzer
Edit#2: I thought the 3904 would be a good transistor.  :)

4Tesla

Motorcoach1

The circut is a duel feed bak royford .. the coil as a duel repleniching diminching looop.  you got a foching loop ....  wil publish more later ... this is getting eal hard maybe i won't publish after i read stefans remarks on the th ... mayby we should not have this tecknowlegy

hakware

Getting in here a bit late, But I am a bit curious if most are running at 7 Hz or if that changes depending on the toroid size.

I will wrap up a few cores later today and see what I can come up with.

4Tesla

@hakware
Hi hakware,

Welcome...  I'm a newbie too.  I think most are running at 2hz, but I hope someone will try 7.5hz to see what happens.  I believe the frequency depends on the RC circuit.  I don't have a ferrite core, but plan on getting one soon.

@all
Anyone recommend an online site for getting cores?

I recommend using one transistor and one LED to keep the circuit simple and reducing the size of the supply capacitor to reduce run times.  I think we should focus on the frequency, coils, and cores.  Speaking of coils, can someone explain to me what the "trigger" coil does?  It seems that the transistor is the trigger.  Has anyone tried the circuit without the "trigger" coil to see if it is doing anything?

Thanks,
4Tesla

4Tesla

Edit: accidentally posted same post twice.