Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Entire Universe - I Want To Tell You All

Started by 0ne, December 03, 2007, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icanseeatoms

where is "one". i was looking forward to his next piece,
yes i know its an old thread, but i have only recently found it, help, anyone!!!!!!!!!!

Icanseeatoms

"one" give us a sign that you are ok please, there are still people waiting on your every word
"AllIsOne"
"DKS"
yes i have read your threads and posts sir, right up until around june 2010

wattsup

Quote from: e2matrix on August 28, 2010, 09:15:48 PM
I know this is old but according to Virustotal.com that file has a TROJAN in it.  Both the original scan in 2009 and current scan had 2 different antivirus programs find a Trojan.  Beware.

@e2matrix

I just did a total scan with my up to date Mcafee and there is no virus on the one I have on my computer. So I am putting it up on my OU FTP Site located here;
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Software/healthy-frequencies/

Just download the zip-file, open it and install it. You can then go that directory in the "data" sub-directory and click on any of the ailments and you will hear the frequency.

@Icanseeatoms

As for what @One was saying at the time, and we are talking of back in December 03, 2007 and about, after reading the thread again I still agree with many of his "opinions" or "theories" but since then things have grown and matured in my own mind and I am presently developing a new document on the theory of ether, electricity and all which I will be posting here when it is decent enough to show as a starter document, since I will need the next year or so to finish it.

But if you are interested in what @One had to say while he was here, I can see he had 123 posts on the forum and if you want to see all his posts, just click here;
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=9492

@all

Thank you all powerful, for this Marvelous, Productive, Healthy and Happy New Year 2011 that you give us, in a just and perfect manner.

wattsup

Icanseeatoms

wattsup,

thank you very much for your reply i really appreciate it truly i do,
would you mind very much giving me a nudge when you have completed your work available for viewing,
i would be extremely interested in reading it,
may i take this opportunity to wish your good self and all other members on here a happy and prosperous new year,

peace to one and all

Icanseeatoms

osiris

Quote from: Icanseeatoms on December 31, 2010, 02:38:11 PM
wattsup,

thank you very much for your reply i really appreciate it truly i do,
would you mind very much giving me a nudge when you have completed your work available for viewing,
i would be extremely interested in reading it,
may i take this opportunity to wish your good self and all other members on here a happy and prosperous new year,

peace to one and all

Icanseeatoms

hello everyone

im simply saying 
there not atoms  ok
there tacions

total 128 on earth can see them !

regards

i control them !

OSIRIS

i have a few devices that interact with tacions ..
but the truth is 
YOUR PLANET IS NOT READY FOR THIS YET !