Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sparks' New TPU Design

Started by sparks, December 09, 2007, 08:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@ Grumpy

The granite is a dense crystalline structure that is very difficult to melt and pull electrons out of or through it.  I have a granite hearth that is exposed to all sorts of radiant energy and it hasn't cracked yet.  I will be using heat sink grease and adhesives for stress reduction. By seperating the driver current from the load current you are able to control the heating of the copper ring.  You need only enough current in the copper to form a torroidal shaped magnetic shell.  Marks spoke several times about the gyroscopic phenomenom of his devices.  See if you can imagine shitloads of electrons going around and around a ring. This current will make it's  own gravity field at the same time it bends vectored energy into a magnetic field shaped to concentrate energy  at the inside diameter of the tpu ring.  I believe that SM had no idea of what he was into.  He  could hold onto the small ones because his collector windings don't generate much heat or radiation until the load is completed.  Thanks for the criticism though it helps alot.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

turbo

Quote from: sparks on December 10, 2007, 10:40:05 PM

I have been spending time engineering the next design phase of the tpu.   

Did you finish the first design phase then ?  :)

Steven did say that people would change the desing to what fit's them best.

M.

Grumpy

Quote from: sparks on December 11, 2007, 12:19:36 AM
@ Grumpy

The granite is a dense crystalline structure that is very difficult to melt and pull electrons out of or through it.  I have a granite hearth that is exposed to all sorts of radiant energy and it hasn't cracked yet.  I will be using heat sink grease and adhesives for stress reduction. By seperating the driver current from the load current you are able to control the heating of the copper ring.  You need only enough current in the copper to form a torroidal shaped magnetic shell.  Marks spoke several times about the gyroscopic phenomenom of his devices.  See if you can imagine shitloads of electrons going around and around a ring. This current will make it's  own gravity field at the same time it bends vectored energy into a magnetic field shaped to concentrate energy  at the inside diameter of the tpu ring.  I believe that SM had no idea of what he was into.  He  could hold onto the small ones because his collector windings don't generate much heat or radiation until the load is completed.  Thanks for the criticism though it helps alot.

Doesn't granite have impurities that have ions?  Also, isnt granite a mixture of different crystals from several minerals?  I remeber it has quartz and feldspar - can't remember the others - 'bout half a dozen I think - maybe less.

Heatsink grease or not, granite is not very thermally conductive, with a thermal conductivity of 2.1compared to aluminum which is 210.  Better than better kniown insulating materials, but it ain't no heatsink.

Magnetism decreases with the square of the distance from the source.  If you want a shell - won't you have to set up some sort of standing pressure zone?

How does a current create a "gravity field"? I am familiar with several devices that thwart gravity via high voltage fields, but not with high current.

SM knew full well what he wanted to accomplish - he wanted to harness the extra power in an "impulse" - after all this is where the extra energy is and always has been.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

@Grumpy

Thankyou for your reply.  I am hoping that the overheat problems SM had with his devices are not going to be an issue in the new design.  I believe that once the initiator plates or windings have accelerated the electrons in the ring they need to be shut off.  Circulation of electrons is what I'm after not any circulation of energy in  wave forms.  Mark's device was outputting some really hashed up dc.  I never saw an oscope pattern of his inventions output current but I guarantee it wasn't pretty.  I want to circulate flat line DC in the ring with as little eddy currents as possible.  The ring current only needs to be enough to create the magnetic shell I keep yakking about.  The load current will not be carried by the ring (unlike sm's devices) and will not vary with changes in load currents.
          About the gravitational field propogation.  We can study gyroscopic action.  The electrons in the rotor are still very disordered so not much of a gravitational field is created when spun but still the inertial effects from increased gravity are brougt to bare.  Astronomers that have studied black holes hypothesize that at the core of the black hole is a circulation of energy in an orbit whose energy concentration can only be expressed in millions of star power.  The gravitational field from this tiny vortex is capable of influencing stars thousands of light years away.  Quonta so ordered that a hydrogen molecule size of a black hole vortex has the energy of our sun contained within it's space boundaries.  Of course the concentration of energy in the tpu ring is a far far cry from a black hole energy concentration but it can still be concentrated enough to create a gravitational field in excess of earth's.  Earth's 22mile i.d vortex creates a magnetic shell extending 15 or 20 earth radi into space from each magnetic pole.  Just like SMS compass in the center of the ring, a compass gets quiet inside the magnetic shell of the Earth's at the poles. 
    Then there is vectored energy or "black energy".  I suspect that this energy gets displaced or bent by vortex energy passing through it's ever present field.  This is not static energy but is a flowing energy from a zero point emitter.  The magnetic shell itself is bent black energy flow.  Black energy meeting the  magnetic shell will flow along the shell's surface and hopefully hit my collector plates and charge em up.
   I chose granite because of it's crystalline matrix properties.  I am not a mineral guy at all so there is probably a better rock to use. I thought of mica and porcelain but mica is a bitch to work with and porcelain is brittle plus the voltages here don't warrant porcelain.  I believe that most of the attracted energy will create a charge on the collector plates and not be passed on to the granite face anyway.  The black energy will get caught up in the collector plate's tiny tpu's (electrons and neuclei) and get released as "magnetism" from the collector plate currents.  Some of it will pass through the collector plate and just keep on truckin right pass the tpu. 

@ Marco

I have posted a picture of a  designed double collector tpu on my website.  (SM was only getting 1/2 of the collection potential on his big one.  You'll notice in his video, I have a link to from my site,  that his big one is resting on what appears to be, granite?  Could be he was roasting them or folding them up when he let both sides flow.)  My wife is bitching about some stupid shit so I got to go.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

otto

Hello all,

@Sparks

I thought that Im the craziest of all TPU builders but it seems thats not so. I burned 2 scopes, scope probes, a lot of coils, MOSFETs.....but what you want to build is.......

Just google - granite, radiation - and you will see what I mean.

Otto