Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty1

Hi all.
Here is my crystal radio.
These radio's are great for learning.
I started off getting around 1 volt...but in the clip I have 5 volts out.
Only tinkering with the circuit will let you advance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AphmPrDGUjQ
Scotty.
BTW...I get 6 volts now  ;D

Koen1

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on April 04, 2009, 03:23:17 PM
It seems to me the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is total bull, i mean really particles popping in and out of existance-might as well say "just because"-terrible explanation-

That is not the Uncertainty principle, that is the basic assumption of the Dirac sea.
The Uncertainty principle states we cannot measure a particles exact position and at the same time its exact momentum,
because the act of measuring the one affects the other. If you try to measure the exact location of a ping pong ball by
throwing a football against it, the ping pong ball will have a certain velocity imparted onto it by the football, and it
did not have that velocity originally, so your act of measuring the position has affected the velocity. That's basically
what the HUP says, but then with quantum particles and not with footballs. ;)

Quotehow does a car work, put the gas in and drive, simple see-bull
Ah yes, that is clearly irrefutible evidence of the uncertainty principle being untrue.
So cars run on gas, ergo the uncertainty principle which you confused with the principle of the Dirac sea is incorrect.

Sorry bud, but that kind of logic does not fly.

Quotei need more than that.... where are they popping from is what i want to know?? another dimension?, are they being randomly created by the interference of several waves, does a subatomic amoeba shit them out?
LOL yeah sure ;D
I would advise you to read up on the Dirac sea.
You seem to be totally confused, you seem to have a problem with the concept of the Dirac sea itself,
and you understand too little of it to even call it by the right name and keep yapping about the uncertainty principle,
which is not what you are complaining about at all.
Get your facts and terminology straight before you start shouting that something is bullshit.

QuoteI'm uncertain about the Uncertainty Principle ha...... ???
No, you are totally off and aren't talking
about the uncertainty principle at all.
Your problem is with the Dirac sea. Study the concept, a lot will become clear. Or at least, I hope.

Quotealso what exactly causes the casmir effect, from what i understand its some sort of cosmic pressure?
Yes, in a way that's right. Some sort of "pressure". Dirac sea virtual particle pressure, and general em and particle
pressure differences. Sort of. ;)

Quoteand, are there not more forces at work? what about the Strong force and the  Weak force? do they work like gravity or electromagnetic forces?
LOL fundamental questions, presented as simple ones. :) This is one of the reasons for the LHC's quest for the Higgs boson: that might finally account
for the phenomenon we call mass. Or it might not.
There is no consensus view of what exactly the link is between gravity and em. There are several theories that indicate a direct link between them,
and there are several interesting experiments that seem to indicate the same, but those are not accepted by the entire scientific community.
If you mean to suggest that the "strong" and "weak" nuclear forces are somehow responsible for the Casimir effect, then I would say no, not
really.
I would say, compare it to and imagine it as photon pressure on the plates. The plates are pushed together by the pressure of photons slamming
into them from the outside, and since there is a lot more outside than there is space between the plates, the pressure on the outside is greater
than the pressure between the plates, and the plates are pushed together. Pressure between the plates is determined for a lage part by the distance
between the plates, which sort of "filters out" greater wavelengths, and this in turn causes a pressure difference.
Does that make sense to you? If so, now simply replace the photon pressure with Dirac sea virtual particle pressure, and there you go. Casimir effect.
(sort of ;))

Hope that helps to understand it a little?
It is actually a little more complex but that is even more difficult to explain... ;)

Regards,
Koen

EELRIJUE

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on April 04, 2009, 03:23:17 PM
It seems to me the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is total bull, i mean really particles popping in and out of existance-might as well say "just because"-terrible explanation-

The above stuff was from the net, I didn't write it myself.
THe Hiesenberg Principle is not really required here, so that part can be ignored.
Koen1 is right, the Dirac Sea or ZPE is more appropriate. Whoever wrote about the H.U.P. didn't know what they were talking about.

# Some of the names of the Zero Point Energy: 

Radiant Energy ; "zero-point" Radiation ;

Cold Electricity ; the Sea of Energy with live in ;

Dirac Sea ; Anenergy ; Eloptic Energy ;

Vacuum Fluctuations ; Higher Dimension ;

Zero-Point Vibration ; Evanescent Waves ; Electromagnetic Medium ; Residual Energy ; Quantum Oscillations ; Vacuum Electromagnetic Field ; Virtual Particle Flux ; Dark Energy ; Cosmic Energy ; Aether ; Ether ; Negative Electricity ; Bioenergy ; Orgone ; Space Energy Field ; Hyperspatial Energy, Life Energy ; God-Force ; Creative Vibration ; zipee 

how does a car work, put the gas in and drive, simple see-bull

That's called fuel and/or expansion physics. Useless technology when it comes to free energy discussion. Joe cell for the car...that's cool.
Anything involving the ZPE/aether is implosion.

QuoteI need more than that.... where are they popping from is what i want to know?? another dimension?, are they being randomly created by the interference of several waves, does a subatomic amoeba shit them out?

Of course, this is what the write up says....something about annihilating each other, opposites.
And yet another person, Hal Putoff, stated that the atom is being constantly given energy from the zero point to sustain it.
Otherwise all matter around us would be annihilating all the time and we would see energy coming from all material things. This is not the case. More of a sustain.
The Dirac Sea or ZPE field can be said to be of another dimension. Or dimensionless, but still outside or underneath our local physics.

Regardless of the writeup says, about the casimir effect and other things, the idear here is to use the crystals to somehow tap into the very high 10^41 hertz resonate frequency or lower harmonic.
10^41 comes from the 10^-43 seconds for Planck/Wheeler length.

So yes, the ZPM could create dangerous gamma rays or not, depends on where it can resonate at and still draw appreciable power.
That would be amazing, and what sort of crystals could we use? High heat crystals obviously, as power can equate to heat output and you wouldn't want to melt those crystals.
Good crystals would be quartz, zircon, corundum, diamond.
Different sizes and shapes and colours, each reflect different resonating frequencies perhaps as a whole. The lattice structure of an crystal being the most important aspect.
These varying crystals could be used together, to vibrate in unison to add/subtract frequency products and sums etc.
Crystal vibrate back and forth, sharing the inducing frequency and augmenting it.

Who knows..........maybe it won't work.....since magnetism is also vital to getting to the Dirac Sea.

Crystals and magnetic fields working together? Crystals surrounded by donut magnets or electromagnetic coils, and the crystals themselves purposely driven with high frequency (through the coil)?

A closed system, where any energy in starting the whole business is already within the ZPM.

Low-Q

Quote from: 0ne on December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM
A cyrstal radio can collect radio waves with no external power needed. Only the power from the radio signal is used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_radio

Radio Waves are just "electromagnetic radiation" at a certain frequency. When that frequency is raised or lowered, it is no longer classified as radio waves, even though it is still the same force.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

This means, a cyrstal radio is a free energy device taping into FREE ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION.

Modify the tuning coil of your radio, and you can pick up ALL OTHER ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION including microwaves, terahertz radiation, infrared radiation, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays and gamma rays.

If you can capture radio waves with an antenna and a coil, then you can capture microwaves, terahertz radiation, infrared radiaiton, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, x-rays and gamma rays that same exact way because ALL of those forces are the same thing! The only difference is the frequency.

Teslas free energy reciever was basicly a simple radio. Instead of a speaker, he used a motor!

D.K.S.

Re-using unused energy is something we should do more of. But have you ever thinked of making your own generator by using tap water? You have 10kg pr. cm2. So there is just to calculate the area needed to make a good generator for your home.

Vidar

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Low-Q on April 05, 2009, 05:26:54 PM
But have you ever thinked of making your own generator by using tap water? You have 10kg pr. cm2. So there is just to calculate the area needed to make a good generator for your home.

@Vidar,
Do you envision a type of submersible arrangement with a propeller attached to a generator?  Not exactly what this tread was about.  (Subject was: free energy from crystal radios.)

But, to answer your question:  An outside stream would be better, since the water should flow as long as possible to charge batteries, for example.  Municipal water is expensive because it's treated to be drinkable.  And the generator will cost money to buy or design and built from scratch.  (Commercial units do exist, however.)

A long wire for electret generation to a spark gap and a transformer/diode setup would most likely be cheaper in the long run.  A large water generator would most likely not be feasible compared to a long wire because big rivers in the proper place with a lot of all-year-around flow are hard to come by.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.