Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative Pulse Application [Cold pulse]

Started by libra_spirit, December 25, 2007, 05:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

libra_spirit

Mark,

I have a hi fi 100 Mhz scope now to compare and have been tinkering with all the coils to see what is going on here.

The best coil is the larger one, 43 turns on the 3 inch winding and 11 turns on the smaller windings. This effect is not always present!
When you fire up the coils, and I have two in series, the ones in the photos above, there is a peroid of time before the effect fully manifests. It also gets stronger over time as you touch the coils and play with them, like this is a charging of some kind. My work is on a steel bench so setting them down adds inductance, but after they charge up I can lay them down and they still work.

1st thing is you must remove the high resistance x100 probe lead to see these small DC changes. You can use a direct connection into the scope. 2nd thing be sure your scope is grounded to the function generator.

I get a consistant negative DC component with all the bigger coils within a few minutes of energizing them and then handeling them, but using only the small one, 8 turns on the large coil and six turns on the side coils it is not always working.

I experimented with touching the coil at different points and touching the 90 degree coils and sliding them around. As you touch them of corse 15Mhz causes capacitive couplings like crazy. But once the DC starts to appear, it is rock solid and does not go away. Now shut the coil down and fire it up again and instant DC. I suspect the mass alignment will dispurse over time. Come back in an hour and now a delay again to get the effect.

Not the kind of science we like to observe, but worthy of note because this is the effect SM is claiming is present on the TPU. Squeezing the hose. I tried squeezing the coils also! LOL! It helps to start the effect. It alters the angle of the coils and wires, there may be a correct angle possible for starting this effect up faster.

Gyroscopic effects in copper:
Due to all the question on gyroscopic effect in copper I am preparing a presentation to show how I got to this point. It was not a guess but is clearly demonstrated in study of NMR, where if one is alert will recongnize resonance traces as the same thing we observe in antenna work. NMR resonance in copper is unique because it becomes coherently coupled along its entire length.

The only place we find coils setting at 90 degrees to one another in our present technology is in MRI scanners, and study of these is essential to getting up to speed on what is known about the atoms of copper. In NMR study copper is not spoken of, and if you ever have one done you will find out they do not allow any metal to be in the room as a scan is being performed.

Dave L

Quote from: MarkSnoswell on December 29, 2007, 03:18:53 PM
Good -- If your DC ofset is real then it's significant. So first thing is to confirm that it's really there. If it is then we need to do a replication -- an exact replication. If that works then we can start to change things to find out what makes it work.

cheers

mark.

Quote from: libra_spirit on December 29, 2007, 01:35:20 PM
Might turn out to be some glitch in my equipment. I will try to find another scope to compare my results.
In the mean time maybe try a different coil route, there is only one that gives me this result. Also my wire is twisted, don't see how that would matter at the present moment.

Now if by some freek accident I have a microwave resonance then I probably will not be able to make another coil that does this!

I better start to look at all my equipment. Also I can pull the coil apart and confirm its turns count.

Telephone jumper wire has about 4 twists per 6 inches in it, I wonder if this is the mobius coil principle at work that Otto studied? Somewhere I read that the twist must be in the CC coils or they did not work.
Quote from: MarkSnoswell on December 29, 2007, 03:13:21 AM

z_p_e

Sounds like there is a "RF Probe" effect occurring somewhere?

All that is needed is a parasitic junction and some capacitance.

EMdevices

Dave,

thanks for the answer.

I don't know what to say besides encouraging you to try to further understand your setup and trying to maximize the DC voltage.   Maybe try a capacitor on the output to try and smooth the DC.

You mentioned that at one point the DC voltage is really high since the waveform drops of the screen.  I hope I understood that correctly, since you mention only 1.9 volts.

oh, I should say that the ringing after the square wave transitions is not NMR.  It is electomagnetic ringing, either from LC resonances or standing waves etc..    NMR is very very very very weak.   You won't see that on the scopes.  (I discussed this with experts in the field)    Also, NMR is dependent on the ambient magnetic field.  So to convince yourself bring a magnet near by and see if the FREQUENCY of this ringing changes.  You will find that it does not.

Anyhow, keep up the good work,

@Mark

Mark you Satan worshiper you   LOL   :D

Why are your coils looking different then Dave's?    LOL

EM

libra_spirit

"All that is needed is a parasitic junction and some capacitance."

In both scopes or in the coils themselves or in the twisted joints of the wires? Should I solder them?

A diode effect causing a nonlinear function, and a capacator to store it? Could be, I don't know at this point. If no one else gets the result then I better move on. But if there was a diode in operation would it not distort the ac wave as well?

Coils interacting at 90 degrees is not a simple thing to understand.

I posted a document to better organize my thought process, and maybe give a direction.

http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/GyroEffects.htm

Dave L

slapper

Hi libra_spirit and MarkSnoswell:

The abilities that you display on the forum are quite impressive. Thank you for your contributions.

Scopes and probes can be an issue. I feel confident that you are aware of these issues and hopefully overcome them.

I experience different effects with different pulse polarities as well.

Knowing how the conductors are wound (left-hand versus right-hand rules perhaps) I am curious what hemisphere you two are in.
It might not mean anything but could also explain some different effects.

Yes, I am making a very stretched reach toward a magnetic, or maybe radiant, Coriolis effect. :)

Thanks again and take care.

nap
we are not alone :)