Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative Pulse Application [Cold pulse]

Started by libra_spirit, December 25, 2007, 05:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkSnoswell

Dave,
   I did a quick replication. Under no circumstances can I find any indication of DC offset.

Can you repeat the test and confirm that you do have a real DC offset and no measurment errors.

If you do confirm a true DC ofset can you photograph and fully document the exact setup.

thanks

mark.
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

libra_spirit

Well this is not a good note to start off on! LOL!

Your duplication looks better then mine!

Might turn out to be some glitch in my equipment. I will try to find another scope to compare my results.
In the mean time maybe try a different coil route, there is only one that gives me this result. Also my wire is twisted, don't see how that would matter at the present moment.

Now if by some freek accident I have a microwave resonance then I probably will not be able to make another coil that does this!

I better start to look at all my equipment. Also I can pull the coil apart and confirm its turns count.

Telephone jumper wire has about 4 twists per 6 inches in it, I wonder if this is the mobius coil principle at work that Otto studied? Somewhere I read that the twist must be in the CC coils or they did not work.

Thanks,
Dave L

Quote from: MarkSnoswell on December 29, 2007, 03:13:21 AM
Dave,
   I did a quick replication. Under no circumstances can I find any indication of DC offset.

Can you repeat the test and confirm that you do have a real DC offset and no measurment errors.

If you do confirm a true DC ofset can you photograph and fully document the exact setup.

thanks

mark.

hansvonlieven

G'day Libra,

You say in one of your posts:

To understand copper and how the mass of the copper atoms is floating inside the electron shell, we get the sense of sloshing back EM or CEMF. [NMR theory] There is a delay of 90 degrees between the voltage and the current and this translates into a very real and true angle in space.

The isotope chains in copper are magnetic and attach end to end precessing and connected on there ends between adjacent atoms. This is the bassis of David Hamels cones using Aluminum. The Nuclear magnetic field is weak in atoms but in copper aluminum and bismuth it is strong enough to couple with the electron shell for manipulation of the mass of the atoms, as the electrons shells are normally neutral or non magnetic.

Is this true also for zinc??

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

MarkSnoswell

Good -- If your DC ofset is real then it's significant. So first thing is to confirm that it's really there. If it is then we need to do a replication -- an exact replication. If that works then we can start to change things to find out what makes it work.

cheers

mark.

Quote from: libra_spirit on December 29, 2007, 01:35:20 PM
Might turn out to be some glitch in my equipment. I will try to find another scope to compare my results.
In the mean time maybe try a different coil route, there is only one that gives me this result. Also my wire is twisted, don't see how that would matter at the present moment.

Now if by some freek accident I have a microwave resonance then I probably will not be able to make another coil that does this!

I better start to look at all my equipment. Also I can pull the coil apart and confirm its turns count.

Telephone jumper wire has about 4 twists per 6 inches in it, I wonder if this is the mobius coil principle at work that Otto studied? Somewhere I read that the twist must be in the CC coils or they did not work.
Quote from: MarkSnoswell on December 29, 2007, 03:13:21 AM
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org